After Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to pay a $7.3 million sum to Marvin Gaye's family for copyright infringement, many producers, Pharrell included, are worried about what the verdict means for hip-hop's future.
The one copy idea behind the Wu-Tang Clan's Once Upon A Time In Shaolin seemed insane at first, but the more recent development that it could not be shared for at least 88 years brought it to a whole new level. Not only were fans not pleased that they would
Even if their new album wasn't quite as well received as fans may have hoped, let it never be said that RZA and his Wu-Tang affiliates don't know how to entertain. Case in point: Wu-Tang Nans.
Wu-Tang Clan kicked things off with the first leak off A Better Tomorrow, "Ruckus In B-Minor," at the beginning of the month. They offer up another taste of the album today with "Necklace," with assistance from Cappadonna, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah and GZA.
Northstar's Christ Bearer Performs Stand-Up Routine About Severing His Penis Oct 19, 2014 at 08:58 PM
You might remember Wu-Tang affiliate Christ Bearer as "that dude who chopped his dick off" back in April. Well, it seems the rapper has made a fairly speedy recovery.
Apparently RZA is still the trendsetter today that he was back in the early 90s.
A strange and disturbing incident, which found Wu-Tang affiliated rapper Christ Bearer cutting off his penis and jumping from a second story balcony, left many (including RZA) looking for answers last week.
Ghostface is entering the reality TV game, albeit unconventionally. Rather than take the Love & Hip Hop route, Ghost will appear in VH1's couples therapy, opposite his girl, Kelsey Nykole.
GZA of the Wu-Tang Clan delivered a vocal preview of his new album "Dark Matter" during a recent lecture at the University of Toronto. Peep GZA Raps About The Origins Of The Universe, the latest visual from GZA. It dropped on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013.
Stream Late Night Bluff, the newest drop from J-Love which features Method Man. The cut was released on Sunday, November 10th, 2013. Things are looking better for J-Love with each new release, which Late Night Bluff has proven yet again.
Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky, and more discuss the important influence of the Wu-Tang clan, and their seminal debut album, "36 Chambers".Watch Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross & More Honor Wu-Tang's 20th Anniversary - it's the latest vide
Listen to Batman And Robin , the latest track from True Master , featuring Raekwon & Ghostface Killah. The cut dropped on Monday, September 16th, 2013. True Master 's future brightens with every new release, and Batman And Robin certainly isn't an exception.
Check out Mount Everest, the latest track from U-God, featuring Inspectah Deck & Elzhi which dropped on Saturday, July 13th, 2013. U-God's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Mount Everest has further strengthened that fact.
The Wu-Tang Clan performed with a sign language interpreter during their set at the 2013 Bonnaroo music festival. Thoughts? Did y'all catch Wu-Tang Clan's latest visual for Wu-Tang Clan "Bring Da Ruckus (Live In Quebec)" Video?
It seems Wu-Tang Clan veteran Ghostface Killah may be foraying into politics, openly voicing his support for Hackensack, New Jersey 5th District congressional candidate Roy Cho. Cho is both a corporate lawyer and a board member for New Jersey Needs You, a pro
Stream Family Reunion [New RZA Edit], the newest drop from Wu-Tang Clan. The cut was released on Wednesday, June 19th, 2013. Wu-Tang Clan continues to impress with each new leak, and Family Reunion [New RZA Edit] is no exception.
The Chef recently caught up with Elite Daily to discuss the new 20th anniversary Wu album. Let us know what you think, folks. Check out the latest video from Raekwon, Raekwon "Breaks Down "John Blaze" Video Shoot" Video.
Listen to Take A Fall For Me, the latest track from James Blake, featuring RZA. The cut dropped on Thursday, April 4th, 2013. James Blake's future brightens with every new release, and Take A Fall For Me certainly isn't an exception.
RZA Sued By Dutch Artist For Unpaid Royalties [Update: RZA Claims He Owes Her Nothing] Mar 31, 2013 at 10:35 AM
RZA is being sued for unpaid royalties, something every artist seems to be familiar with at some point or another in their music career.The Wu-Tang Clan member is being sued by a Dutch singer, Thea Van Seijaen, who is most famous for the vocals she did on hi
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks4,343 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks3,299 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,867 Views36 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown23,028 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts18,273 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,695 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.16,655 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,421 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,633 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 916 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,320 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,817 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,428 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,894 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,530 Views93 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz174 Views