It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
The future is now. Porn consumption is no longer restricted to your dad's old magazines, you can now be placed in the middle of the action.
Jay Z brought out a young fan to rap his verse from "Clique" at a recent Greensboro, NC gig. Apparently, the kid was holding a sign that read ‘Can I rap for you?,’ so Hov decided to bring him onstage.
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"163 Views0 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness1,146 Views1 Comment
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed1,174 Views13 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party2,536 Views18 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season1,222 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"2,467 Views11 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs4,610 Views21 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,071 Views10 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"20,846 Views91 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,882 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 5,121 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,968 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings34,267 Views88 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,972 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,876 Views36 Comments