It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
The future is now. Porn consumption is no longer restricted to your dad's old magazines, you can now be placed in the middle of the action.
Jay Z brought out a young fan to rap his verse from "Clique" at a recent Greensboro, NC gig. Apparently, the kid was holding a sign that read ‘Can I rap for you?,’ so Hov decided to bring him onstage.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt6,276 Views33 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"8,678 Views136 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,988 Views20 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th11,077 Views34 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,325 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,850 Views56 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption20,126 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,428 Views83 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,946 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,587 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label9,038 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,763 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans7,131 Views33 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,532 Views51 Comments