It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
The future is now. Porn consumption is no longer restricted to your dad's old magazines, you can now be placed in the middle of the action.
Jay Z brought out a young fan to rap his verse from "Clique" at a recent Greensboro, NC gig. Apparently, the kid was holding a sign that read ‘Can I rap for you?,’ so Hov decided to bring him onstage.
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"1,713 Views19 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,204 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"9,665 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,369 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland18,411 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,260 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne36,773 Views171 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,732 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,732 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"8,740 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World22,416 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,335 Views29 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,904 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.131,250 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"41,090 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,074 Views