It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
The future is now. Porn consumption is no longer restricted to your dad's old magazines, you can now be placed in the middle of the action.
Jay Z brought out a young fan to rap his verse from "Clique" at a recent Greensboro, NC gig. Apparently, the kid was holding a sign that read ‘Can I rap for you?,’ so Hov decided to bring him onstage.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title2,696 Views33 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit4,816 Views13 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,225 Views48 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine6,757 Views126 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,066 Views27 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,443 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped51,782 Views175 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20156,807 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"18,826 Views150 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments23,616 Views199 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,897 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,760 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,607 Views27 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,988 Views61 Comments