Chicago Student Refused To Stop Listening To Lil Herb's Mixtape In Class, His Teacher Wasn't Happy Oct 3, 2015 at 02:59pm
We've been having a hard time turning off Lil Herb's new mixtape, Ballin Like I'm Kobe, and it seems we're not the only ones.
Drake was already seen as something of a religious figure in his city even before he introduced the "6 God" pseudonym, but now he's officially been acknowledged by a local church.In what can only be described as an attempt to appeal to youth, C3 Church Toronto
Meek Mill's long-awaited response to Drake arrived last night, and while he talked plenty of shit throughout, it wasn't until the last seconds of the song that he dropped the kicker -- "You let Tip homie piss on you in a movie theater nigga, we ain’t for
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
Nicki Minaj is at a point where no appearance comes cheap, so we can assume her recent performance at a kid's Bar Mitzvah in New York must have been fuelled by an offer she couldn't refuse.Matt, who technically should be 13 years old, but is already suspi
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
Kanye West has declared himself a god on more than one occasion, and has even cited Jesus as a role model, revealing that he grew up wanting to be "like Christ".
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
Even in more conservative American states, getting caught with marijuana for personal use usually only gets you a misdemeanor offense. In Dubai, it's a different story entirely.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
Amber Rose's Family Didn't Attend Her And Wiz Khalifa's Wedding Because Of His Race Jan 19, 2015 at 03:13pm
It's now been a few months since Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa's divorce was finalized, with each of them getting over the other in various, highly public ways in the months that followed.
RiFF RAFF is significantly broadening his horizons in 2015. While the world once knew him simply as a rapper, JODY now has plans to join the WWE as Hulk Hogan's tag team partner... but that's not all.
Birdman's presence is largely felt when he's around, whether he's shit-talking at the end of a track, or simplyrubbing his hands together in a video, the man leaves a strong impression.
Two things you should never count on in life are forum users and Wu-Tang affiliates, both of which were involved in a recent report that Skrillex had purchased the Wu-Tang Clan's Once Upon A Time In Shaolin for $5 Million.
Kanye West Gives Fan With Prosthetic Leg A Pass To Remain Seated During His Show [Update: More Footage Surfaces] Sep 14, 2014 at 01:13pm
Kanye West looks for maximum crowd participation at his shows, recently calling for moshpits at his Made In America festival performance.
Kendrick Lamar is quietly preparing his follow up to the game-changing good kid m.A.A.d city, which we'll hopefully receive soon, not only because the anticipation is high, but also because Lamar may go missing this Halloween.
Prisoner Sues Jay Z, Kanye West & More For $2.4 Billion, Says They Stole 3,000 Of His Songs May 1, 2014 at 02:51pm
A California Prisoner by the name of Richard Dupree may just be the greatest songwriter of our generation-- that or he's completely out of his mind.
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance2,541 Views27 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine15,388 Views89 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On9,000 Views49 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title10,024 Views107 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit14,746 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"13,403 Views55 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,261 Views146 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,319 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks9,839 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped74,552 Views212 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,074 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"24,903 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments30,141 Views207 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?13,141 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video167 Views