Meek Mill's long-awaited response to Drake arrived last night, and while he talked plenty of shit throughout, it wasn't until the last seconds of the song that he dropped the kicker -- "You let Tip homie piss on you in a movie theater nigga, we ain’t for
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
It's one thing to pay to go to a J. Cole show just to throw shit at him, but one Cole hater gave no fucks when it came to monetary loss in the name of shade.
Nicki Minaj is at a point where no appearance comes cheap, so we can assume her recent performance at a kid's Bar Mitzvah in New York must have been fuelled by an offer she couldn't refuse.Matt, who technically should be 13 years old, but is already suspi
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
Kanye West has declared himself a god on more than one occasion, and has even cited Jesus as a role model, revealing that he grew up wanting to be "like Christ".
The future is now. Porn consumption is no longer restricted to your dad's old magazines, you can now be placed in the middle of the action.
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
Even in more conservative American states, getting caught with marijuana for personal use usually only gets you a misdemeanor offense. In Dubai, it's a different story entirely.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
Amber Rose's Family Didn't Attend Her And Wiz Khalifa's Wedding Because Of His Race Jan 19, 2015 at 03:13pm
It's now been a few months since Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa's divorce was finalized, with each of them getting over the other in various, highly public ways in the months that followed.
RiFF RAFF is significantly broadening his horizons in 2015. While the world once knew him simply as a rapper, JODY now has plans to join the WWE as Hulk Hogan's tag team partner... but that's not all.
Birdman's presence is largely felt when he's around, whether he's shit-talking at the end of a track, or simplyrubbing his hands together in a video, the man leaves a strong impression.
Two things you should never count on in life are forum users and Wu-Tang affiliates, both of which were involved in a recent report that Skrillex had purchased the Wu-Tang Clan's Once Upon A Time In Shaolin for $5 Million.
Kanye West Gives Fan With Prosthetic Leg A Pass To Remain Seated During His Show [Update: More Footage Surfaces] Sep 14, 2014 at 01:13pm
Kanye West looks for maximum crowd participation at his shows, recently calling for moshpits at his Made In America festival performance.
Kendrick Lamar is quietly preparing his follow up to the game-changing good kid m.A.A.d city, which we'll hopefully receive soon, not only because the anticipation is high, but also because Lamar may go missing this Halloween.
Prisoner Sues Jay Z, Kanye West & More For $2.4 Billion, Says They Stole 3,000 Of His Songs May 1, 2014 at 02:51pm
A California Prisoner by the name of Richard Dupree may just be the greatest songwriter of our generation-- that or he's completely out of his mind.
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"21,485 Views113 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss20,506 Views41 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 22,649 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal70,064 Views181 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release6,371 Views70 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 8,803 Views61 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,865 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20158,047 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter6,460 Views23 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,777 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,044 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets11,848 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight14,065 Views40 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release10,547 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q13,287 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video1 View
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting2,799 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary764 Views