We saw the other day that Drizzy brought out Rihanna to perform with him during his set in Paris, as part of the "Would You Like A Tour?", and for his stop in Berlin on Thursday, he brought out another big surprise guest-- Yeezus.
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Drake hit Houston last night for his "Would You Like A Tour?", and decided to return to "So Far Gone" and performed the Southern-influenced "November 18th," which also happened to be our Throwback record of choice recently.
Jhene Aiko Speaks On Touring With Drake, Future & Miguel & Says "Souled Out" LP Is Done Nov 11, 2013 at 05:34pm
Jhene Aiko released her new EP, Sail Out, today, along with the official music video for "The Worst." Jhene has had a big year, being featured on Drake's album Nothing Was The Same seems to have led to her appearance on Drizzy's "Would You Like A Tour?" as wel
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
Drake Allegedly Cancels "Would You Like A Tour" Performance In Philadelphia [Update: Show Rescheduled] Oct 20, 2013 at 07:00am
After kicking off his "Would Your Like A Tour" tour in Pittsburgh last night, it seems Drake may have already cancelled the second date, which was scheduled to take place this evening at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.
A fan confirms the cancellation of the Philadelphia leg of Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" tour. Behold Drake Cancels Philly Leg Of "Would You Like A Tour" Tour, a new offering from Drake, which was released on Saturday, October 19th, 2013.
Anticipation was high for Drake's "Would You Like A Tour," but it seemed as though things might get off to a rocky start with alleged tension between Drake and Future.
Future Reportedly Suing Drake For $1.5 Million After Being Dropped From Tour [Update: Future Confirms He'll Be On Tour] Oct 17, 2013 at 03:15pm
It seems like Future's comments about Nothing Was The Same have cost him his opening slot on Drake's "Would You Like A Tour". According to Page Six, Drizzy requested that Future be taken off the tour the day the controversial quote was released.
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"4,776 Views62 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video746 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"2,734 Views19 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud3,651 Views19 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,249 Views31 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,445 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,459 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,333 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop7,641 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"23,470 Views74 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With11,760 Views28 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family7,352 Views23 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged25,441 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,707 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,536 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "The Hills" Video9,161 Views