We saw the other day that Drizzy brought out Rihanna to perform with him during his set in Paris, as part of the "Would You Like A Tour?", and for his stop in Berlin on Thursday, he brought out another big surprise guest-- Yeezus.
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Drake hit Houston last night for his "Would You Like A Tour?", and decided to return to "So Far Gone" and performed the Southern-influenced "November 18th," which also happened to be our Throwback record of choice recently.
Jhene Aiko Speaks On Touring With Drake, Future & Miguel & Says "Souled Out" LP Is Done Nov 11, 2013 at 05:34pm
Jhene Aiko released her new EP, Sail Out, today, along with the official music video for "The Worst." Jhene has had a big year, being featured on Drake's album Nothing Was The Same seems to have led to her appearance on Drizzy's "Would You Like A Tour?" as wel
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
Drake Allegedly Cancels "Would You Like A Tour" Performance In Philadelphia [Update: Show Rescheduled] Oct 20, 2013 at 07:00am
After kicking off his "Would Your Like A Tour" tour in Pittsburgh last night, it seems Drake may have already cancelled the second date, which was scheduled to take place this evening at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.
A fan confirms the cancellation of the Philadelphia leg of Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" tour. Behold Drake Cancels Philly Leg Of "Would You Like A Tour" Tour, a new offering from Drake, which was released on Saturday, October 19th, 2013.
Anticipation was high for Drake's "Would You Like A Tour," but it seemed as though things might get off to a rocky start with alleged tension between Drake and Future.
Future Reportedly Suing Drake For $1.5 Million After Being Dropped From Tour [Update: Future Confirms He'll Be On Tour] Oct 17, 2013 at 03:15pm
It seems like Future's comments about Nothing Was The Same have cost him his opening slot on Drake's "Would You Like A Tour". According to Page Six, Drizzy requested that Future be taken off the tour the day the controversial quote was released.
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks314 Views1 Comment
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist66 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story1,602 Views10 Comments
- Rise & Grind Playlist2,116 Views11 Comments
- Stream Ciara's New Album "Jackie"1,073 Views11 Comments
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"24,364 Views115 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP5,402 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2006,031 Views18 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella54,246 Views96 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 13,044 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title38,605 Views84 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"9,471 Views19 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million25,352 Views30 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"5,431 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL8,594 Views14 Comments
You may also like...