We saw the other day that Drizzy brought out Rihanna to perform with him during his set in Paris, as part of the "Would You Like A Tour?", and for his stop in Berlin on Thursday, he brought out another big surprise guest-- Yeezus.
Drake Announces Plans To Build Recording Studio For Philadelphia High School Dec 6, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Drake hit Houston last night for his "Would You Like A Tour?", and decided to return to "So Far Gone" and performed the Southern-influenced "November 18th," which also happened to be our Throwback record of choice recently.
Jhene Aiko Speaks On Touring With Drake, Future & Miguel & Says "Souled Out" LP Is Done Nov 11, 2013 at 05:34 PM
Jhene Aiko released her new EP, Sail Out, today, along with the official music video for "The Worst." Jhene has had a big year, being featured on Drake's album Nothing Was The Same seems to have led to her appearance on Drizzy's "Would You Like A Tour?" as wel
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
Drake Allegedly Cancels "Would You Like A Tour" Performance In Philadelphia [Update: Show Rescheduled] Oct 20, 2013 at 07:00 AM
After kicking off his "Would Your Like A Tour" tour in Pittsburgh last night, it seems Drake may have already cancelled the second date, which was scheduled to take place this evening at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.
A fan confirms the cancellation of the Philadelphia leg of Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" tour. Behold Drake Cancels Philly Leg Of "Would You Like A Tour" Tour, a new offering from Drake, which was released on Saturday, October 19th, 2013.
Anticipation was high for Drake's "Would You Like A Tour," but it seemed as though things might get off to a rocky start with alleged tension between Drake and Future.
Future Reportedly Suing Drake For $1.5 Million After Being Dropped From Tour [Update: Future Confirms He'll Be On Tour] Oct 17, 2013 at 03:15 PM
It seems like Future's comments about Nothing Was The Same have cost him his opening slot on Drake's "Would You Like A Tour". According to Page Six, Drizzy requested that Future be taken off the tour the day the controversial quote was released.
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years1,274 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event713 Views12 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled1,064 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn130 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration3,996 Views8 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club4,284 Views10 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation2,971 Views6 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting12,424 Views31 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da8,197 Views44 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP2,923 Views5 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,230 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title16,791 Views97 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram22,851 Views45 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,436 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop23,436 Views39 Comments