Drake stays true to the three words he lent to Juvenile's Rich Gang single "Show Me Love." "I Show Love" is mantra he lives by when he's in the 6 and when he's on the road.
We saw the other day that Drizzy brought out Rihanna to perform with him during his set in Paris, as part of the "Would You Like A Tour?", and for his stop in Berlin on Thursday, he brought out another big surprise guest-- Yeezus.
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Drake hit Houston last night for his "Would You Like A Tour?", and decided to return to "So Far Gone" and performed the Southern-influenced "November 18th," which also happened to be our Throwback record of choice recently.
Jhene Aiko Speaks On Touring With Drake, Future & Miguel & Says "Souled Out" LP Is Done Nov 11, 2013 at 05:34pm
Jhene Aiko released her new EP, Sail Out, today, along with the official music video for "The Worst." Jhene has had a big year, being featured on Drake's album Nothing Was The Same seems to have led to her appearance on Drizzy's "Would You Like A Tour?" as wel
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
Drake Allegedly Cancels "Would You Like A Tour" Performance In Philadelphia [Update: Show Rescheduled] Oct 20, 2013 at 07:00am
After kicking off his "Would Your Like A Tour" tour in Pittsburgh last night, it seems Drake may have already cancelled the second date, which was scheduled to take place this evening at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.
A fan confirms the cancellation of the Philadelphia leg of Drake's "Would You Like A Tour" tour. Behold Drake Cancels Philly Leg Of "Would You Like A Tour" Tour, a new offering from Drake, which was released on Saturday, October 19th, 2013.
Anticipation was high for Drake's "Would You Like A Tour," but it seemed as though things might get off to a rocky start with alleged tension between Drake and Future.
Future Reportedly Suing Drake For $1.5 Million After Being Dropped From Tour [Update: Future Confirms He'll Be On Tour] Oct 17, 2013 at 03:15pm
It seems like Future's comments about Nothing Was The Same have cost him his opening slot on Drake's "Would You Like A Tour". According to Page Six, Drizzy requested that Future be taken off the tour the day the controversial quote was released.
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"5,712 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”18,916 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"11,177 Views27 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,015 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,325 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles15,109 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed212,901 Views350 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,062 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For8,007 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night19,430 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt27,916 Views80 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,473 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,140 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th15,280 Views36 Comments