Willow Smith dropped off a new music video now, for a record she both wrote and produced herself. It's elementary-like, not only because of the solid colors she's wearing as four different versions of herself, but the beat too.
3 is the magic number for Willow Smith it seems. Making news for her philosophical meanderings with older brother Jaden recently, Willow has also managed to release some music, most notably her 2014 EP, 3, which just so happens to made up of three songs.
Both Willow Smith and her older brother Jaden Smith have been popping up quite a bit lately, as they've been dropping off some new records on their respective Soundclouds.
This past weekend, Willow Smith and her brother Jaden wowed the audience at The FADER's annual CMJ event with a set of tracks that belied their very young ages. Today, Willow follows Jaden's lead (he released "Jetskis" this morning) and drops a new track.
The latest video from Willow Smith, which she co-directed with Mike Vargas. How does this compare to Willow Smith's previous work?If you dig this, visit Willow Smith's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Check out Willow Smith's Twitter.
How did Nicki Minaj do on this video? What do y'all think of this video? Peep the new visual for Willow Smith's Willow Smith Feat. Nicki Minaj "Fireball" Video. If you dig this, visit Willow Smith's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Peep the new visual for Willow Smith's Willow Smith "21st Century Girl" Video. If you're feeling this, make sure to hit up Willow Smith's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes. Remember to follow Willow Smith on Twitter.
Stream Whip My Hair (DJ Green Lantern Mix), the newest drop from Willow Smith. The cut was released on Monday, December 13th, 2010. Willow Smith continues to impress with each new leak, and Whip My Hair (DJ Green Lantern Mix) is no exception.
Listen to Whip My Hair (Remix), the new track by Willow Smith featuring Nicki Minaj which was dropped on Tuesday, October 5th, 2010.
Give Whip My Hair (Remix) a listen - it's a new offering from Willow Smith, featuring Lore'l. It was dropped on Thursday, September 16th, 2010.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism7,339 Views38 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same26,136 Views75 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,352 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song15,463 Views41 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,509 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour16,158 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,106 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's24,522 Views53 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,814 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,914 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,619 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,184 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,649 Views77 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,775 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,855 Views121 Comments
You may also like...