In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
Terrence Davidson is the guy who created for Minaj the countless array of (what he calls) "fresh, hip and unique wigs," although if many who lay witness to some of the more excessive wigs that Minaj created, some would agree that perhaps she should sue him.
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night1,251 Views9 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"96,975 Views298 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss32,043 Views53 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 23,806 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal76,236 Views188 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release8,868 Views83 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 13,013 Views65 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,263 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20159,991 Views25 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,119 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,071 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"8,567 Views17 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets13,081 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight15,345 Views41 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release11,708 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video326 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting3,564 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary950 Views