In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
Terrence Davidson is the guy who created for Minaj the countless array of (what he calls) "fresh, hip and unique wigs," although if many who lay witness to some of the more excessive wigs that Minaj created, some would agree that perhaps she should sue him.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"9,026 Views103 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support12,614 Views99 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists30,366 Views164 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company24,500 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"19,311 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac13,361 Views81 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work36,904 Views103 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,837 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,311 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,284 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,688 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,148 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views24,572 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop15,260 Views76 Comments