In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
Terrence Davidson is the guy who created for Minaj the countless array of (what he calls) "fresh, hip and unique wigs," although if many who lay witness to some of the more excessive wigs that Minaj created, some would agree that perhaps she should sue him.
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors0 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]892 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account18,474 Views50 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,016 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,646 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,175 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah15,618 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address31,342 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana45,713 Views148 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,266 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo59,592 Views127 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta44,383 Views111 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth13,126 Views43 Comments
You may also like...