In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
Terrence Davidson is the guy who created for Minaj the countless array of (what he calls) "fresh, hip and unique wigs," although if many who lay witness to some of the more excessive wigs that Minaj created, some would agree that perhaps she should sue him.
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness Tracklist"2,896 Views20 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 526 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty4,048 Views28 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"1,509 Views7 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night8,597 Views44 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"125,741 Views396 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss46,839 Views67 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 26,095 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal84,262 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release10,355 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 15,080 Views76 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,918 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201513,159 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter11,389 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,500 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest5,732 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video734 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,539 Views