In late February, we reported that Nick Minaj's wig guru Terrence Davidson was suing the rapper for stealing his designs and marketing them as her own.
Terrence Davidson is the guy who created for Minaj the countless array of (what he calls) "fresh, hip and unique wigs," although if many who lay witness to some of the more excessive wigs that Minaj created, some would agree that perhaps she should sue him.
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark6,193 Views24 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"10,921 Views40 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece25,938 Views43 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,529 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak45,063 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,153 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women74,560 Views117 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay18,368 Views55 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco41,487 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,769 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,364 Views52 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,826 Views18 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,424 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2319,288 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,264 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video903 Views