After releasing a track entitled "An Awfully Rude Reintroduction" yesterday, NC spitter WELL$ has just shared a video for a track called "Black Swan." On Billboard, the young MC explains the video (which samples Shlohmo and Jeremih's "Fuck You All The Time" as
When you think hip-hop, North Carolina is definitely not the first thing that comes to mind. Nevertheless, hip-hop knows no borders and thanks to the internet, we often don't know the regions of the music we receive either.
Well$ began gaining momentum a few months back with the released of some strong singles, and ambitious videos.
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album110 Views1 Comment
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"361 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"3,057 Views15 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set4,494 Views12 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean7,810 Views86 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,142 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram15,200 Views55 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,225 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art8,834 Views43 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter32,493 Views60 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album30,529 Views58 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"35,067 Views119 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings12,449 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,719 Views0 Comments
You may also like...