After releasing a track entitled "An Awfully Rude Reintroduction" yesterday, NC spitter WELL$ has just shared a video for a track called "Black Swan." On Billboard, the young MC explains the video (which samples Shlohmo and Jeremih's "Fuck You All The Time" as
When you think hip-hop, North Carolina is definitely not the first thing that comes to mind. Nevertheless, hip-hop knows no borders and thanks to the internet, we often don't know the regions of the music we receive either.
Well$ began gaining momentum a few months back with the released of some strong singles, and ambitious videos.
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate15,715 Views100 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)3,472 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,202 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"23,926 Views93 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey3,349 Views18 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP1,747 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On34,748 Views188 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)4,921 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 77,932 Views339 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,301 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"61,609 Views229 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"11,425 Views26 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram96,951 Views360 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B12,583 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG72,490 Views124 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On The Breakfast Club338 Views
- Kendrick Lamar "For Free? (Interlude)" Video3,897 Views
- Wiz Khalifa "Exclusive Freestyle" Video2,274 Views