After releasing a track entitled "An Awfully Rude Reintroduction" yesterday, NC spitter WELL$ has just shared a video for a track called "Black Swan." On Billboard, the young MC explains the video (which samples Shlohmo and Jeremih's "Fuck You All The Time" as
When you think hip-hop, North Carolina is definitely not the first thing that comes to mind. Nevertheless, hip-hop knows no borders and thanks to the internet, we often don't know the regions of the music we receive either.
Well$ began gaining momentum a few months back with the released of some strong singles, and ambitious videos.
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It2,329 Views17 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop3,376 Views18 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour3,254 Views13 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today2,424 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2814,162 Views11 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K19,581 Views42 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"13,181 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music9,051 Views42 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol16,380 Views38 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,196 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,397 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,407 Views25 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage19,521 Views42 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single12,222 Views36 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan15,091 Views33 Comments
You may also like...