After releasing a track entitled "An Awfully Rude Reintroduction" yesterday, NC spitter WELL$ has just shared a video for a track called "Black Swan." On Billboard, the young MC explains the video (which samples Shlohmo and Jeremih's "Fuck You All The Time" as
When you think hip-hop, North Carolina is definitely not the first thing that comes to mind. Nevertheless, hip-hop knows no borders and thanks to the internet, we often don't know the regions of the music we receive either.
Well$ began gaining momentum a few months back with the released of some strong singles, and ambitious videos.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]698 Views4 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account15,507 Views45 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,314 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,447 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,592 Views20 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah14,384 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address30,290 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana43,846 Views142 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,158 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo58,179 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta43,127 Views109 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,882 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,151 Views24 Comments
You may also like...