After releasing a track entitled "An Awfully Rude Reintroduction" yesterday, NC spitter WELL$ has just shared a video for a track called "Black Swan." On Billboard, the young MC explains the video (which samples Shlohmo and Jeremih's "Fuck You All The Time" as
When you think hip-hop, North Carolina is definitely not the first thing that comes to mind. Nevertheless, hip-hop knows no borders and thanks to the internet, we often don't know the regions of the music we receive either.
Well$ began gaining momentum a few months back with the released of some strong singles, and ambitious videos.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges3,396 Views12 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,652 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)6,344 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,034 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,715 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,362 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August30,777 Views168 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,016 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,312 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,722 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,168 Views150 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,033 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,474 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,954 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty20,212 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,012 Views