In addition to visiting The Breakfast Club the other day, Rick Ross stopped by Hot 97 to talk to Laura Stylez. The Bawse spoke on why he decided to drop his album just eight months after Mastermind, his weight loss and getting Khaled on the RossFit tip.
Rick Ross' weight loss is becoming more and more visible by the day. He may soon no longer be able to call himself the biggest bawse in the game, at least not literally. Awhile back he claimed his weight loss was a form of CrossFit which he dubbed RossFit.
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done540 Views2 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay2,531 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 4,083 Views59 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It5,771 Views40 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop6,249 Views32 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour5,269 Views17 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today3,351 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2814,843 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K20,946 Views46 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"14,212 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music9,575 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol17,427 Views41 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,438 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,571 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,756 Views25 Comments
You may also like...
- Jason Derulo "Cheyenne" Video276 Views