In addition to visiting The Breakfast Club the other day, Rick Ross stopped by Hot 97 to talk to Laura Stylez. The Bawse spoke on why he decided to drop his album just eight months after Mastermind, his weight loss and getting Khaled on the RossFit tip.
Rick Ross' weight loss is becoming more and more visible by the day. He may soon no longer be able to call himself the biggest bawse in the game, at least not literally. Awhile back he claimed his weight loss was a form of CrossFit which he dubbed RossFit.
- Stream Bad Lucc's New Album "Off The Porch"235 Views3 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Which "TPAB" Song He'd Want Tupac On, Covers Mass Appeal4,092 Views19 Comments
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Argued With Audience Members Before Bus Shooting5,983 Views25 Comments
- OVO Unveils Spring '15 Collection1,621 Views0 Comments
- Transformation Tuesday Playlist1,862 Views3 Comments
- JR Smith Suspended For Swinging At Boston's Jae Crowder1,313 Views0 Comments
- Hip-Hop Reacts To The Death Of Freddie Gray & Baltimore Riots5,403 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 20152,963 Views10 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour3,745 Views7 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots3,014 Views24 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May1,199 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli2,331 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”5,233 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks9,360 Views19 Comments