In addition to visiting The Breakfast Club the other day, Rick Ross stopped by Hot 97 to talk to Laura Stylez. The Bawse spoke on why he decided to drop his album just eight months after Mastermind, his weight loss and getting Khaled on the RossFit tip.
Rick Ross' weight loss is becoming more and more visible by the day. He may soon no longer be able to call himself the biggest bawse in the game, at least not literally. Awhile back he claimed his weight loss was a form of CrossFit which he dubbed RossFit.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,378 Views14 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity5,907 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,364 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,402 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2313,167 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,299 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,110 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs122,192 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,596 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,641 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,158 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,793 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,532 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,665 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,327 Views1 Comment
You may also like...