In addition to visiting The Breakfast Club the other day, Rick Ross stopped by Hot 97 to talk to Laura Stylez. The Bawse spoke on why he decided to drop his album just eight months after Mastermind, his weight loss and getting Khaled on the RossFit tip.
Rick Ross' weight loss is becoming more and more visible by the day. He may soon no longer be able to call himself the biggest bawse in the game, at least not literally. Awhile back he claimed his weight loss was a form of CrossFit which he dubbed RossFit.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today5,232 Views35 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More3,280 Views20 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems15,252 Views80 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival9,054 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,481 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,232 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye31,696 Views98 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far20,855 Views131 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay30,875 Views137 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,231 Views39 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"39,275 Views166 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,572 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,317 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs11,566 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,791 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,225 Views