In addition to visiting The Breakfast Club the other day, Rick Ross stopped by Hot 97 to talk to Laura Stylez. The Bawse spoke on why he decided to drop his album just eight months after Mastermind, his weight loss and getting Khaled on the RossFit tip.
Rick Ross' weight loss is becoming more and more visible by the day. He may soon no longer be able to call himself the biggest bawse in the game, at least not literally. Awhile back he claimed his weight loss was a form of CrossFit which he dubbed RossFit.
Rick Ross is one of the many heavily-tatted rappers in the game, it seems to be a right of passage when it comes to rapping. The MMG boss connected with Urban Ink once again to put all his tattoos on display, and discuss some of them in detail.
Chris Brown's new album X is currently in stores, and now that the singer is out of jail, he's been getting back into the usual artist routine, which includes things like interviews.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”10,634 Views49 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"4,825 Views20 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For497 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,552 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles11,092 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed176,829 Views342 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear6,436 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,626 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night16,088 Views60 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt25,149 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,765 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,740 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,358 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,556 Views27 Comments