In addition to visiting The Breakfast Club the other day, Rick Ross stopped by Hot 97 to talk to Laura Stylez. The Bawse spoke on why he decided to drop his album just eight months after Mastermind, his weight loss and getting Khaled on the RossFit tip.
Rick Ross' weight loss is becoming more and more visible by the day. He may soon no longer be able to call himself the biggest bawse in the game, at least not literally. Awhile back he claimed his weight loss was a form of CrossFit which he dubbed RossFit.
Rick Ross is one of the many heavily-tatted rappers in the game, it seems to be a right of passage when it comes to rapping. The MMG boss connected with Urban Ink once again to put all his tattoos on display, and discuss some of them in detail.
Chris Brown's new album X is currently in stores, and now that the singer is out of jail, he's been getting back into the usual artist routine, which includes things like interviews.
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God2,588 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape7,618 Views49 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album21,953 Views136 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon10,193 Views49 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,953 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,207 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,520 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,808 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,980 Views30 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,312 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?23,589 Views45 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"42,138 Views190 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,218 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,978 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online38,262 Views69 Comments