In addition to visiting The Breakfast Club the other day, Rick Ross stopped by Hot 97 to talk to Laura Stylez. The Bawse spoke on why he decided to drop his album just eight months after Mastermind, his weight loss and getting Khaled on the RossFit tip.
Rick Ross' weight loss is becoming more and more visible by the day. He may soon no longer be able to call himself the biggest bawse in the game, at least not literally. Awhile back he claimed his weight loss was a form of CrossFit which he dubbed RossFit.
Rick Ross is one of the many heavily-tatted rappers in the game, it seems to be a right of passage when it comes to rapping. The MMG boss connected with Urban Ink once again to put all his tattoos on display, and discuss some of them in detail.
Chris Brown's new album X is currently in stores, and now that the singer is out of jail, he's been getting back into the usual artist routine, which includes things like interviews.
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album242 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member5,775 Views12 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"4,166 Views31 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo4,535 Views25 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,344 Views5 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella11,233 Views35 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death13,742 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO41,522 Views101 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,533 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,156 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,202 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,376 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,823 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,717 Views29 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all527 Views