In addition to visiting The Breakfast Club the other day, Rick Ross stopped by Hot 97 to talk to Laura Stylez. The Bawse spoke on why he decided to drop his album just eight months after Mastermind, his weight loss and getting Khaled on the RossFit tip.
Rick Ross' weight loss is becoming more and more visible by the day. He may soon no longer be able to call himself the biggest bawse in the game, at least not literally. Awhile back he claimed his weight loss was a form of CrossFit which he dubbed RossFit.
Rick Ross is one of the many heavily-tatted rappers in the game, it seems to be a right of passage when it comes to rapping. The MMG boss connected with Urban Ink once again to put all his tattoos on display, and discuss some of them in detail.
Chris Brown's new album X is currently in stores, and now that the singer is out of jail, he's been getting back into the usual artist routine, which includes things like interviews.
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"3,202 Views36 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,134 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"1,763 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,135 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,004 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,017 Views55 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,461 Views17 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake5,686 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,899 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"41,242 Views388 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,634 Views163 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,667 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,919 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,893 Views21 Comments
You may also like...