Today may not be a government-mandated holiday, but for those who advocate a green lifestyle, it's just as important as any other statutory holiday.
When you hear the term "stoner rap," Wiz Khalifa's certainly one of the first artists who springs to mind, and the vice versa of that is true too -- one of the defining characteristics of Wiz's music has always been his affinity for marijuana.
In honor of 4/20, HNHH has put together a gallery documenting hip hop's love affair with kush. Make sure to vote in the poll below, and tell us which artist has the biggest weed habit! Also, don't forget to let us know who we missed in the comments.
Drake is known for many things, but smoking weed is not one of them. While Drizzy has always been more of a hookah and rosé kinda guy, he couldn't resist smoking some kush on stage this weekend in Houston.
Arizona native and upcoming rapper Futuristic has nabbed two smokers, Dizzy Wright and Layzie Bone, to appear on his new single "I Guess, I'll Smoke." How many people say that at least once a day?
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
Nelly was arrested Saturday morning on charges of felony possession of drugs, simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Wiz Khalifa is known to have a joint in-hand at all times, and the Billboard Awards red carpet is no exception.
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
When you bumrush Action Bronson during a live performance, things never seem to end well. We've seen the result documented on video footage, and in the end, the person usually ends up being slammed by Bronson, or receiving a time-out of sorts.
Last Saturday, Schoolboy Q was one of many performers to take the stage at Power 106's annual PowerHouse concert in L.A., but before his set with Isaiah Rashad, Q chatted backstage with Rap-Up TV.
Since Young Buck was released from prison in October 2013 after serving an 18-month sentence, he's managed to keep a clean slate, but last week, he slipped up a bit.
Making his way over to the Arsenio Hall Show on Monday night, Taylor Gang general Wiz Khalifa decided to “bake” up some snacks for the audience.
The holidaze are finally here, and instead of waking up and giddily running to the tree like we did on Christmas morning, we lethargically roll over and smoke trees, and go down the lazy river that is 4/20.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Chief Keef posted a cryptic new video to his Instagram yesterday, well, it was pretty direct, it just simply doesn't seem possible. The rapper announced to his followers that he is opening a "GLO Gang Weed Shop", which will be open 10-12, 7 days a week.
Snoop Dogg has been one of rap's most prominent stoners for decades, and now that weed is finally starting to be legalized in select states, the OG smoker is deciding to put some money into the industry.D-O double G will be investing in a service called Eaze,
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show1,051 Views3 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."1,452 Views4 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record6,954 Views53 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz6,884 Views80 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers1,964 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."12,132 Views17 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"3,072 Views11 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"6,552 Views39 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand3,899 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,382 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award10,734 Views96 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 8,908 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,140 Views9 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"5,871 Views21 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP1,451 Views8 Comments
You may also like...