In honor of 4/20, HNHH has put together a gallery documenting hip hop's love affair with kush. Make sure to vote in the poll below, and tell us which artist has the biggest weed habit! Also, don't forget to let us know who we missed in the comments.
When you hear the term "stoner rap," Wiz Khalifa's certainly one of the first artists who springs to mind, and the vice versa of that is true too -- one of the defining characteristics of Wiz's music has always been his affinity for marijuana.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
Since early on in the summer, we've had a pretty consistent flood of anticipated rap releases, but we're still waiting on a couple big ones-- ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron among them.
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03 PM
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
Curren$y Says He Missed Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose's Wedding Because He Was Too High Aug 22, 2013 at 03:16 PM
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose finally tied the knot at the beginning of the week. As we all saw, Amber Rose celebrated the night before the big day by twerking in her wedding dress. Wiz Khalifa was undoubtedly smoking.
Action Bronson Shoves Security Guard Who Attempts To Take His Joint On Stage Feb 4, 2014 at 02:49 PM
When you bumrush Action Bronson during a live performance, things never seem to end well. We've seen the result documented on video footage, and in the end, the person usually ends up being slammed by Bronson, or receiving a time-out of sorts.
Last Saturday, Schoolboy Q was one of many performers to take the stage at Power 106's annual PowerHouse concert in L.A., but before his set with Isaiah Rashad, Q chatted backstage with Rap-Up TV.
2 Chainz Booked For Marijuana Possession At The Los Angeles International Airport [Update: Make That Felony Narcotics Possession] Jun 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM
As alleged by the omnipotent TMZ, it seems 2 Chainz was just arrested at the Los Angeles International Airport after police officers discovered weed on his person as he was boarding an airplane in Terminal 5.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
It is an occupational hazard for a hotel when housing a smoke-friendly, marijuana enthusiast like Snoop Dogg, that the rooms may be adorned with smoke.
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"1,665 Views10 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 136 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery1,419 Views14 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"2,230 Views12 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue4,231 Views13 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 8,613 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way10,271 Views64 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 287,627 Views32 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month5,304 Views17 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1008,178 Views84 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,262 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,558 Views18 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,525 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,473 Views17 Comments