Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
When you hear the term "stoner rap," Wiz Khalifa's certainly one of the first artists who springs to mind, and the vice versa of that is true too -- one of the defining characteristics of Wiz's music has always been his affinity for marijuana.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Last Saturday, Schoolboy Q was one of many performers to take the stage at Power 106's annual PowerHouse concert in L.A., but before his set with Isaiah Rashad, Q chatted backstage with Rap-Up TV.
When you bumrush Action Bronson during a live performance, things never seem to end well. We've seen the result documented on video footage, and in the end, the person usually ends up being slammed by Bronson, or receiving a time-out of sorts.
It is an occupational hazard for a hotel when housing a smoke-friendly, marijuana enthusiast like Snoop Dogg, that the rooms may be adorned with smoke.
Since early on in the summer, we've had a pretty consistent flood of anticipated rap releases, but we're still waiting on a couple big ones-- ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron among them.
Curren$y Says He Missed Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose's Wedding Because He Was Too High Aug 22, 2013 at 03:16pm
Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose finally tied the knot at the beginning of the week. As we all saw, Amber Rose celebrated the night before the big day by twerking in her wedding dress. Wiz Khalifa was undoubtedly smoking.
2 Chainz Booked For Marijuana Possession At The Los Angeles International Airport [Update: Make That Felony Narcotics Possession] Jun 12, 2013 at 10:00am
As alleged by the omnipotent TMZ, it seems 2 Chainz was just arrested at the Los Angeles International Airport after police officers discovered weed on his person as he was boarding an airplane in Terminal 5.
In honor of 4/20, HNHH has put together a gallery documenting hip hop's love affair with kush. Make sure to vote in the poll below, and tell us which artist has the biggest weed habit! Also, don't forget to let us know who we missed in the comments.
- Rap Industry Recap: March466 Views2 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 2,202 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?9,751 Views42 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title18,270 Views54 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt10,570 Views26 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 4,961 Views20 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More13,980 Views34 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?10,826 Views24 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots3,025 Views16 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"13,302 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA924 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,358 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet491 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin10,159 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"2,257 Views6 Comments