HNHH correspondent Baker caught up with DeJ after her homecoming concert at Bowie State University in Maryland, which brought her back to her own college days at Saginaw Valley State in Michigan.
Rich Homie Quan Being Investigated By Child Protective Services For Smoking In Front Of His Baby Boy Sep 25, 2015 at 05:09am
Rich Homie Quan has made some rather questionable choices in his past prior to thinking them all the way through, like spitting bars about raping women, but what he’s making headlines for today should definitely count as another “doh” moment
Big news from Team Snoop Dogg -- the rap legend is launching MerryJane.com, a lifestyle website that will serve as a sort of information center for all things cannabis and produce weed-centric video and editorial content. It was only a matter of time.
Since Young Buck was released from prison in October 2013 after serving an 18-month sentence, he's managed to keep a clean slate, but last week, he slipped up a bit.
Wiz Khalifa is known to have a joint in-hand at all times, and the Billboard Awards red carpet is no exception.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Today may not be a government-mandated holiday, but for those who advocate a green lifestyle, it's just as important as any other statutory holiday.
The holidaze are finally here, and instead of waking up and giddily running to the tree like we did on Christmas morning, we lethargically roll over and smoke trees, and go down the lazy river that is 4/20.
Snoop Dogg has been one of rap's most prominent stoners for decades, and now that weed is finally starting to be legalized in select states, the OG smoker is deciding to put some money into the industry.D-O double G will be investing in a service called Eaze,
Nelly was arrested Saturday morning on charges of felony possession of drugs, simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
Tity Boi is kicking off the second season of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit," where the rapper tries out some of the most expensive shit in the world-- whether it's food, weed, or cars.
When you hear the term "stoner rap," Wiz Khalifa's certainly one of the first artists who springs to mind, and the vice versa of that is true too -- one of the defining characteristics of Wiz's music has always been his affinity for marijuana.
Chief Keef posted a cryptic new video to his Instagram yesterday, well, it was pretty direct, it just simply doesn't seem possible. The rapper announced to his followers that he is opening a "GLO Gang Weed Shop", which will be open 10-12, 7 days a week.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Drake is known for many things, but smoking weed is not one of them. While Drizzy has always been more of a hookah and rosé kinda guy, he couldn't resist smoking some kush on stage this weekend in Houston.
Last Saturday, Schoolboy Q was one of many performers to take the stage at Power 106's annual PowerHouse concert in L.A., but before his set with Isaiah Rashad, Q chatted backstage with Rap-Up TV.
Making his way over to the Arsenio Hall Show on Monday night, Taylor Gang general Wiz Khalifa decided to “bake” up some snacks for the audience.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”8,608 Views46 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"3,452 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For391 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston4,152 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles10,171 Views30 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed168,693 Views340 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear5,885 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For6,337 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night15,224 Views57 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt24,593 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"12,600 Views149 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,656 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,207 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,479 Views27 Comments