Since Young Buck was released from prison in October 2013 after serving an 18-month sentence, he's managed to keep a clean slate, but last week, he slipped up a bit.
Wiz Khalifa is known to have a joint in-hand at all times, and the Billboard Awards red carpet is no exception.
While most of us we're probably stuck in a weed coma on 4/20, it appears that Rae Sremmurd had enough energy to pay a visit to Terry Richardson's studio.
Today may not be a government-mandated holiday, but for those who advocate a green lifestyle, it's just as important as any other statutory holiday.
The holidaze are finally here, and instead of waking up and giddily running to the tree like we did on Christmas morning, we lethargically roll over and smoke trees, and go down the lazy river that is 4/20.
Snoop Dogg has been one of rap's most prominent stoners for decades, and now that weed is finally starting to be legalized in select states, the OG smoker is deciding to put some money into the industry.D-O double G will be investing in a service called Eaze,
Nelly was arrested Saturday morning on charges of felony possession of drugs, simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Nancy Grace On 2 Chainz Smoking Expensive Weed: "$800 For An Ounce Of Loud? That Alone Should Be A Felony" Mar 4, 2015 at 03:03pm
When it was announced that 2 Chainz would appear in a TV interview with Nancy Grace concerning marijuana legalization, it was already confirmed classic.
Tity Boi is kicking off the second season of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit," where the rapper tries out some of the most expensive shit in the world-- whether it's food, weed, or cars.
When you hear the term "stoner rap," Wiz Khalifa's certainly one of the first artists who springs to mind, and the vice versa of that is true too -- one of the defining characteristics of Wiz's music has always been his affinity for marijuana.
Chief Keef posted a cryptic new video to his Instagram yesterday, well, it was pretty direct, it just simply doesn't seem possible. The rapper announced to his followers that he is opening a "GLO Gang Weed Shop", which will be open 10-12, 7 days a week.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Drake is known for many things, but smoking weed is not one of them. While Drizzy has always been more of a hookah and rosé kinda guy, he couldn't resist smoking some kush on stage this weekend in Houston.
Last Saturday, Schoolboy Q was one of many performers to take the stage at Power 106's annual PowerHouse concert in L.A., but before his set with Isaiah Rashad, Q chatted backstage with Rap-Up TV.
Making his way over to the Arsenio Hall Show on Monday night, Taylor Gang general Wiz Khalifa decided to “bake” up some snacks for the audience.
ScHoolboy Q may be a fan of the Kush now, but his relationship with weed had pretty rocky start. The Oxymoron rapper recalled the first time he smoked weed, which happened when he was about 18 (he referred to himself as a "late bloomer").
Arizona native and upcoming rapper Futuristic has nabbed two smokers, Dizzy Wright and Layzie Bone, to appear on his new single "I Guess, I'll Smoke." How many people say that at least once a day?
When you bumrush Action Bronson during a live performance, things never seem to end well. We've seen the result documented on video footage, and in the end, the person usually ends up being slammed by Bronson, or receiving a time-out of sorts.
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine450 Views6 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group1,068 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist8,999 Views37 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries2,443 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,516 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around7,530 Views34 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,897 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"5,519 Views21 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,827 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,805 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,393 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See23,449 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,496 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum24,925 Views138 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?14,254 Views94 Comments