Back in July, TMZ caught up with an incensed Webbie, who claimed that 50 Cent still owed him a cool million dollars over a boxing bet that went down in April.
Louisiana rapper Webbie has found himself in headlines for the first time in quite a while after a recent performance at the 20/20 Club in Odessa, Texas, ended in violence.
On top of being a great rapper, Webbie is a pretty hilarious character. The Baton Rouge rapper known for recording plenty of records with Boosie in his early days has one of the most hilarious Breakfast Club interviews out there.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music11,623 Views24 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles11,016 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL28,504 Views54 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?15,075 Views68 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,338 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,070 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,707 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,737 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,616 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram29,862 Views69 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,343 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,255 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,575 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex7,081 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,455 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views