Just hours ago, DJ Khaled dropped off his latest single, a track called "How Many Times" that, like most Khaled singles, values star power over anything else.
Since DJ Khaled dropped the all-R&B remix of "Hold You Down" in November, we haven't heard a peep from his upcoming album I Changed A Lot until today.
Anyone that's ever heard of DJ Khaled knows he goes big. From his shouted delivery on tracks, to his stature, to his record of chart-topping hits, the man is clearly not about the half measures.
DJ Khaled drops off a movie-like vlog today in promotion of his single "They Don't Love You No More." The We The Best DJ hits up both Los Angeles and Las Vegas in the footage above, directed by Ivan Berrios.
Dr. Dre has proved that headphones are a more-than-worthy investment, and others in the industry have taken notice. 50 Cent has pursued a partnership with SMS Audio, and now DJ Khaled has announced a new line of cans.
Somehow, Vado was the first rapper to capitalize on what's been the internet's favorite term of affection for a minute now-- "Bae" (which stands for "before anyone else"). Seriously, Soulja Boy should've been on this six months ago.
For Vado, Sinatra represents much more than just another one of the several tapes he has dropped over the past few years. The smooth flowing Harlem representer is in the midst of a crucial part of his rap career.
Ace Hood just dropped his Starvation 3 mixtape, and as usual it's filled with bangers. There aren't too many features on the tape, but one standout is a collaboration with Ace's fellow We The Best member Mavado joining in.
Ace Hood Announces "Starvation 3" Mixtape Release Date [Update: Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed] Jan 15, 2014 at 09:05pm
Ace Hood had a pretty huge 2013, releasing two full length projects, and one of the biggest singles of the year with "Bugatti".
Vado recently caught up with Sway and discussed working with DJ Khaled, We The Best Music, YMCMB, J. Cole and more. What do y'all think of this video? Peep the new visual for Vado's Vado "Talks On "Slime Flu 4" & DJ Khaled" Video.
DJ Khaled has made quite a name for himself in the hip hop industry, despite his role in many of his hits being somewhat unclear. He's worked with the biggest names in the industry, and as a result has quite a few stories under his belt.
After three studio albums and countless mixtapes, it seems Ace Hood is as determined as ever to prove himself with the release of Trials & Tribulations.
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Ace Hood seemed to be in a slump for awhile, not finding much success as DJ Khaled's artist, perhaps dismissed too quickly because of the label.
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"3,647 Views34 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings3,654 Views11 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled3,054 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears6,797 Views29 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon22,284 Views86 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"14,377 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"17,233 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th14,060 Views28 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"8,814 Views28 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show10,842 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,100 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday11,392 Views35 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month11,941 Views44 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show25,076 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today8,108 Views12 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video10,682 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video3,997 Views