Just hours ago, DJ Khaled dropped off his latest single, a track called "How Many Times" that, like most Khaled singles, values star power over anything else.
Since DJ Khaled dropped the all-R&B remix of "Hold You Down" in November, we haven't heard a peep from his upcoming album I Changed A Lot until today.
Anyone that's ever heard of DJ Khaled knows he goes big. From his shouted delivery on tracks, to his stature, to his record of chart-topping hits, the man is clearly not about the half measures.
DJ Khaled drops off a movie-like vlog today in promotion of his single "They Don't Love You No More." The We The Best DJ hits up both Los Angeles and Las Vegas in the footage above, directed by Ivan Berrios.
Dr. Dre has proved that headphones are a more-than-worthy investment, and others in the industry have taken notice. 50 Cent has pursued a partnership with SMS Audio, and now DJ Khaled has announced a new line of cans.
Somehow, Vado was the first rapper to capitalize on what's been the internet's favorite term of affection for a minute now-- "Bae" (which stands for "before anyone else"). Seriously, Soulja Boy should've been on this six months ago.
For Vado, Sinatra represents much more than just another one of the several tapes he has dropped over the past few years. The smooth flowing Harlem representer is in the midst of a crucial part of his rap career.
Ace Hood just dropped his Starvation 3 mixtape, and as usual it's filled with bangers. There aren't too many features on the tape, but one standout is a collaboration with Ace's fellow We The Best member Mavado joining in.
Ace Hood Announces "Starvation 3" Mixtape Release Date [Update: Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed] Jan 15, 2014 at 09:05pm
Ace Hood had a pretty huge 2013, releasing two full length projects, and one of the biggest singles of the year with "Bugatti".
Vado recently caught up with Sway and discussed working with DJ Khaled, We The Best Music, YMCMB, J. Cole and more. What do y'all think of this video? Peep the new visual for Vado's Vado "Talks On "Slime Flu 4" & DJ Khaled" Video.
DJ Khaled has made quite a name for himself in the hip hop industry, despite his role in many of his hits being somewhat unclear. He's worked with the biggest names in the industry, and as a result has quite a few stories under his belt.
After three studio albums and countless mixtapes, it seems Ace Hood is as determined as ever to prove himself with the release of Trials & Tribulations.
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Ace Hood seemed to be in a slump for awhile, not finding much success as DJ Khaled's artist, perhaps dismissed too quickly because of the label.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title2,834 Views35 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit4,925 Views14 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,304 Views49 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine6,757 Views126 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,129 Views27 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,468 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped52,409 Views179 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20156,851 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"18,911 Views150 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments23,710 Views199 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,919 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,773 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,619 Views27 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title15,016 Views61 Comments