Just hours ago, DJ Khaled dropped off his latest single, a track called "How Many Times" that, like most Khaled singles, values star power over anything else.
Since DJ Khaled dropped the all-R&B remix of "Hold You Down" in November, we haven't heard a peep from his upcoming album I Changed A Lot until today.
Anyone that's ever heard of DJ Khaled knows he goes big. From his shouted delivery on tracks, to his stature, to his record of chart-topping hits, the man is clearly not about the half measures.
DJ Khaled drops off a movie-like vlog today in promotion of his single "They Don't Love You No More." The We The Best DJ hits up both Los Angeles and Las Vegas in the footage above, directed by Ivan Berrios.
Dr. Dre has proved that headphones are a more-than-worthy investment, and others in the industry have taken notice. 50 Cent has pursued a partnership with SMS Audio, and now DJ Khaled has announced a new line of cans.
Somehow, Vado was the first rapper to capitalize on what's been the internet's favorite term of affection for a minute now-- "Bae" (which stands for "before anyone else"). Seriously, Soulja Boy should've been on this six months ago.
For Vado, Sinatra represents much more than just another one of the several tapes he has dropped over the past few years. The smooth flowing Harlem representer is in the midst of a crucial part of his rap career.
Ace Hood just dropped his Starvation 3 mixtape, and as usual it's filled with bangers. There aren't too many features on the tape, but one standout is a collaboration with Ace's fellow We The Best member Mavado joining in.
Ace Hood Announces "Starvation 3" Mixtape Release Date [Update: Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed] Jan 15, 2014 at 09:05pm
Ace Hood had a pretty huge 2013, releasing two full length projects, and one of the biggest singles of the year with "Bugatti".
Vado recently caught up with Sway and discussed working with DJ Khaled, We The Best Music, YMCMB, J. Cole and more. What do y'all think of this video? Peep the new visual for Vado's Vado "Talks On "Slime Flu 4" & DJ Khaled" Video.
DJ Khaled has made quite a name for himself in the hip hop industry, despite his role in many of his hits being somewhat unclear. He's worked with the biggest names in the industry, and as a result has quite a few stories under his belt.
After three studio albums and countless mixtapes, it seems Ace Hood is as determined as ever to prove himself with the release of Trials & Tribulations.
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Ace Hood seemed to be in a slump for awhile, not finding much success as DJ Khaled's artist, perhaps dismissed too quickly because of the label.
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest265 Views4 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks1,425 Views3 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger1,736 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"7,415 Views37 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP654 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App3,987 Views15 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,137 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances10,116 Views20 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."14,853 Views160 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1,930 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,332 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"18,218 Views30 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,678 Views59 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,410 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces8,600 Views37 Comments