Just hours ago, DJ Khaled dropped off his latest single, a track called "How Many Times" that, like most Khaled singles, values star power over anything else.
Since DJ Khaled dropped the all-R&B remix of "Hold You Down" in November, we haven't heard a peep from his upcoming album I Changed A Lot until today.
Anyone that's ever heard of DJ Khaled knows he goes big. From his shouted delivery on tracks, to his stature, to his record of chart-topping hits, the man is clearly not about the half measures.
DJ Khaled drops off a movie-like vlog today in promotion of his single "They Don't Love You No More." The We The Best DJ hits up both Los Angeles and Las Vegas in the footage above, directed by Ivan Berrios.
Dr. Dre has proved that headphones are a more-than-worthy investment, and others in the industry have taken notice. 50 Cent has pursued a partnership with SMS Audio, and now DJ Khaled has announced a new line of cans.
Somehow, Vado was the first rapper to capitalize on what's been the internet's favorite term of affection for a minute now-- "Bae" (which stands for "before anyone else"). Seriously, Soulja Boy should've been on this six months ago.
For Vado, Sinatra represents much more than just another one of the several tapes he has dropped over the past few years. The smooth flowing Harlem representer is in the midst of a crucial part of his rap career.
Ace Hood just dropped his Starvation 3 mixtape, and as usual it's filled with bangers. There aren't too many features on the tape, but one standout is a collaboration with Ace's fellow We The Best member Mavado joining in.
Ace Hood Announces "Starvation 3" Mixtape Release Date [Update: Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed] Jan 15, 2014 at 09:05pm
Ace Hood had a pretty huge 2013, releasing two full length projects, and one of the biggest singles of the year with "Bugatti".
Vado recently caught up with Sway and discussed working with DJ Khaled, We The Best Music, YMCMB, J. Cole and more. What do y'all think of this video? Peep the new visual for Vado's Vado "Talks On "Slime Flu 4" & DJ Khaled" Video.
DJ Khaled has made quite a name for himself in the hip hop industry, despite his role in many of his hits being somewhat unclear. He's worked with the biggest names in the industry, and as a result has quite a few stories under his belt.
After three studio albums and countless mixtapes, it seems Ace Hood is as determined as ever to prove himself with the release of Trials & Tribulations.
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Ace Hood seemed to be in a slump for awhile, not finding much success as DJ Khaled's artist, perhaps dismissed too quickly because of the label.
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 718 Views5 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks878 Views6 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt7,519 Views36 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week40,515 Views262 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 12,791 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison4,995 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st12,198 Views42 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 10,704 Views39 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)5,918 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week46,082 Views232 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker7,632 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash19,311 Views53 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade31,228 Views55 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill20,722 Views56 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash21,233 Views36 Comments