Anyone that's ever heard of DJ Khaled knows he goes big. From his shouted delivery on tracks, to his stature, to his record of chart-topping hits, the man is clearly not about the half measures.
DJ Khaled drops off a movie-like vlog today in promotion of his single "They Don't Love You No More." The We The Best DJ hits up both Los Angeles and Las Vegas in the footage above, directed by Ivan Berrios.
Dr. Dre has proved that headphones are a more-than-worthy investment, and others in the industry have taken notice. 50 Cent has pursued a partnership with SMS Audio, and now DJ Khaled has announced a new line of cans.
Somehow, Vado was the first rapper to capitalize on what's been the internet's favorite term of affection for a minute now-- "Bae" (which stands for "before anyone else"). Seriously, Soulja Boy should've been on this six months ago.
For Vado, Sinatra represents much more than just another one of the several tapes he has dropped over the past few years. The smooth flowing Harlem representer is in the midst of a crucial part of his rap career.
Ace Hood just dropped his Starvation 3 mixtape, and as usual it's filled with bangers. There aren't too many features on the tape, but one standout is a collaboration with Ace's fellow We The Best member Mavado joining in.
Ace Hood Announces "Starvation 3" Mixtape Release Date [Update: Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed] Jan 15, 2014 at 09:05pm
Ace Hood had a pretty huge 2013, releasing two full length projects, and one of the biggest singles of the year with "Bugatti".
Vado recently caught up with Sway and discussed working with DJ Khaled, We The Best Music, YMCMB, J. Cole and more. What do y'all think of this video? Peep the new visual for Vado's Vado "Talks On "Slime Flu 4" & DJ Khaled" Video.
DJ Khaled has made quite a name for himself in the hip hop industry, despite his role in many of his hits being somewhat unclear. He's worked with the biggest names in the industry, and as a result has quite a few stories under his belt.
After three studio albums and countless mixtapes, it seems Ace Hood is as determined as ever to prove himself with the release of Trials & Tribulations.
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Ace Hood seemed to be in a slump for awhile, not finding much success as DJ Khaled's artist, perhaps dismissed too quickly because of the label.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music9,266 Views18 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles8,960 Views42 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL25,107 Views48 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?13,002 Views60 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,014 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks4,612 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,577 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,436 Views20 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,286 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram28,032 Views68 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,132 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game7,815 Views27 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,373 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,758 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,305 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views