Noisey rolled out a new episode in their video series "The People Vs.." where they get various artists to sit down with a laptop and read through comments left on a YouTube video. Some are straight up trolling, some are geniune, and some are hateful.
We all know the story with Wiz and his albums, it's a tale as old as time. He goes super, extra hard on his mixtapes to shut up the critics who talked bad about his albums, only to make some of the same mistakes on the next album.
Wiz Khalifa already released an alternate version of "We Dem Boyz" that featured Meek Mill, Puff Daddy and French Montana, but now he returns with an actual remix of the track that features Nas, Schoolboy Q and Rick Ross.
After dropping off the mp3 last week, Diddy returns today with a new teaser for his upcoming video for his remix to Wiz Khalifa's hit single "We Dem Boyz" featuring French Montana and Meek Mill.
The other week we heard a preview of Puff's "We Dem Boyz" remix, thanks to footage from the rapper's video shoot for the cut. While the video shoot is still in the works, today Diddy delivers his remix featuring Meek Mill and French Montana.
We've already rolled out most of our Powerhouse interviews, however there's one Quick5 remaining with Dizzy Wright. Dizzy just dropped an energetic new record, "Spark Up The Flame," so with that we've let go a quick five questions with the man himself.
Wiz Khalifa, fresh off a performance at Summer Jam, hit up Hot 97 for an interview about his recent mixtape 28 Grams, the Summer Jam performance with Snoop Dogg of course, his upcoming album and more.
The Conglomerate are back with another new remix for the streets. After doing damage on Future’s “Move That Dope” remix, Busta Rhymes, O.T. Genasis, and J-Doe decide to give Wiz Khalifa’s “We Dem Boyz" the remix treatment.
Wiz Khalifa's new Detail-produced banger, "We Dem Boyz" finally gets the video treatment. The visual follows the rapper through his hood in one shot as various rappers make cameo appearances, including Ty Dolla $ign, Big K.R.I.T. and Rich Homie Quan.
Wiz Khalifa made his way out to Atlanta Monday morning to shoot a music video for his latest single "We Dem Boyz". Set on the block, Wiz takes things to the streets and looks to show love to the ATL dance craze “Hol Up” in the upcoming visual.
Here's a new HNHH premiere for y'all! It's barely been a week, and we already have an added guest to Wiz Khalifa's newest single "We Dem Boyz". Young Money’s own Tyga decides to jump on board and add a dope verse of his own to the new banger.
A short snippet of this new Wiz Khalifa single off Blacc Hollywood, "We Dem Boyz" dropped last week, although it was only a short preview of the hook (which consists of a repetitive "We Dem Boyz" in auto-tune), it appeared as though the skinny rapper was takin
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 44 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover578 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March1,032 Views5 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 2,595 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?10,816 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title19,422 Views58 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt11,142 Views27 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 5,193 Views20 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More14,751 Views34 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?11,131 Views27 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots3,110 Views19 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"13,553 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA964 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,449 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet503 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Wale On The Breakfast Club598 Views