Noisey rolled out a new episode in their video series "The People Vs.." where they get various artists to sit down with a laptop and read through comments left on a YouTube video. Some are straight up trolling, some are geniune, and some are hateful.
We all know the story with Wiz and his albums, it's a tale as old as time. He goes super, extra hard on his mixtapes to shut up the critics who talked bad about his albums, only to make some of the same mistakes on the next album.
Wiz Khalifa already released an alternate version of "We Dem Boyz" that featured Meek Mill, Puff Daddy and French Montana, but now he returns with an actual remix of the track that features Nas, Schoolboy Q and Rick Ross.
After dropping off the mp3 last week, Diddy returns today with a new teaser for his upcoming video for his remix to Wiz Khalifa's hit single "We Dem Boyz" featuring French Montana and Meek Mill.
The other week we heard a preview of Puff's "We Dem Boyz" remix, thanks to footage from the rapper's video shoot for the cut. While the video shoot is still in the works, today Diddy delivers his remix featuring Meek Mill and French Montana.
We've already rolled out most of our Powerhouse interviews, however there's one Quick5 remaining with Dizzy Wright. Dizzy just dropped an energetic new record, "Spark Up The Flame," so with that we've let go a quick five questions with the man himself.
Wiz Khalifa, fresh off a performance at Summer Jam, hit up Hot 97 for an interview about his recent mixtape 28 Grams, the Summer Jam performance with Snoop Dogg of course, his upcoming album and more.
The Conglomerate are back with another new remix for the streets. After doing damage on Future’s “Move That Dope” remix, Busta Rhymes, O.T. Genasis, and J-Doe decide to give Wiz Khalifa’s “We Dem Boyz" the remix treatment.
Wiz Khalifa's new Detail-produced banger, "We Dem Boyz" finally gets the video treatment. The visual follows the rapper through his hood in one shot as various rappers make cameo appearances, including Ty Dolla $ign, Big K.R.I.T. and Rich Homie Quan.
Wiz Khalifa made his way out to Atlanta Monday morning to shoot a music video for his latest single "We Dem Boyz". Set on the block, Wiz takes things to the streets and looks to show love to the ATL dance craze “Hol Up” in the upcoming visual.
Here's a new HNHH premiere for y'all! It's barely been a week, and we already have an added guest to Wiz Khalifa's newest single "We Dem Boyz". Young Money’s own Tyga decides to jump on board and add a dope verse of his own to the new banger.
A short snippet of this new Wiz Khalifa single off Blacc Hollywood, "We Dem Boyz" dropped last week, although it was only a short preview of the hook (which consists of a repetitive "We Dem Boyz" in auto-tune), it appeared as though the skinny rapper was takin
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs6,689 Views41 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech22,570 Views150 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow13,299 Views58 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,162 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks15,651 Views47 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"5,059 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,380 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account25,610 Views54 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments8,428 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter25,937 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,790 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account26,404 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville57,153 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,759 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,696 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video396 Views