Noisey rolled out a new episode in their video series "The People Vs.." where they get various artists to sit down with a laptop and read through comments left on a YouTube video. Some are straight up trolling, some are geniune, and some are hateful.
We all know the story with Wiz and his albums, it's a tale as old as time. He goes super, extra hard on his mixtapes to shut up the critics who talked bad about his albums, only to make some of the same mistakes on the next album.
Wiz Khalifa already released an alternate version of "We Dem Boyz" that featured Meek Mill, Puff Daddy and French Montana, but now he returns with an actual remix of the track that features Nas, Schoolboy Q and Rick Ross.
After dropping off the mp3 last week, Diddy returns today with a new teaser for his upcoming video for his remix to Wiz Khalifa's hit single "We Dem Boyz" featuring French Montana and Meek Mill.
The other week we heard a preview of Puff's "We Dem Boyz" remix, thanks to footage from the rapper's video shoot for the cut. While the video shoot is still in the works, today Diddy delivers his remix featuring Meek Mill and French Montana.
We've already rolled out most of our Powerhouse interviews, however there's one Quick5 remaining with Dizzy Wright. Dizzy just dropped an energetic new record, "Spark Up The Flame," so with that we've let go a quick five questions with the man himself.
Wiz Khalifa, fresh off a performance at Summer Jam, hit up Hot 97 for an interview about his recent mixtape 28 Grams, the Summer Jam performance with Snoop Dogg of course, his upcoming album and more.
The Conglomerate are back with another new remix for the streets. After doing damage on Future’s “Move That Dope” remix, Busta Rhymes, O.T. Genasis, and J-Doe decide to give Wiz Khalifa’s “We Dem Boyz" the remix treatment.
Wiz Khalifa's new Detail-produced banger, "We Dem Boyz" finally gets the video treatment. The visual follows the rapper through his hood in one shot as various rappers make cameo appearances, including Ty Dolla $ign, Big K.R.I.T. and Rich Homie Quan.
Wiz Khalifa made his way out to Atlanta Monday morning to shoot a music video for his latest single "We Dem Boyz". Set on the block, Wiz takes things to the streets and looks to show love to the ATL dance craze “Hol Up” in the upcoming visual.
Here's a new HNHH premiere for y'all! It's barely been a week, and we already have an added guest to Wiz Khalifa's newest single "We Dem Boyz". Young Money’s own Tyga decides to jump on board and add a dope verse of his own to the new banger.
A short snippet of this new Wiz Khalifa single off Blacc Hollywood, "We Dem Boyz" dropped last week, although it was only a short preview of the hook (which consists of a repetitive "We Dem Boyz" in auto-tune), it appeared as though the skinny rapper was takin
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 2518 Views0 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah2,521 Views20 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address18,504 Views112 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana26,649 Views111 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"2,957 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo39,552 Views92 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta29,928 Views80 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth10,721 Views37 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,068 Views22 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,521 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,338 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram7,918 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,366 Views13 Comments
You may also like...