Back in May, we were super excited to hear new material from ILLFIGHTYOU, the Washington State group that counts Ugly Frank as a member. Today, we get the larger project that "FLASH" is included on, the five-track CASHINTHEBATHROOM EP.
Along with Ugly Frank and Dave B, Nacho Picasso is one of the few rappers who helps me forget that Macklemore is my home state's best-known hip hop artist.
We recently featured a photo gallery of 30 Rapper Mugshots, and Chris Brown (although, yes, technically an r'n'b singer) was not on the list. Today Breezy's recent mugshot has surfaced, and it would make a prime addition to the list.
Rock The Bells Cancels New York & Washington, D.C. Shows Due To Low Ticket Sales [Update: Guerilla Union Founder Confirms 2014 Return] Nov 16, 2013 at 08:30pm
This is pretty sad news. Rock The Bells, a hip-hop festival celebrating its tenth year, and which has been expanding over the years by visiting more locations across the U.S., has to cancel their remaining shows in New York and Washington, D.C.
Two weeks ago, a Washington, D.C. family lost their apartment above a grocery store after a serious fire. Stanley Young, an unemployed construction worker and single father, has been living in a Holiday Inn with his seven children ever since.
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works1,009 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments4,642 Views47 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now356 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill5,773 Views27 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,459 Views54 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy12,151 Views62 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance17,000 Views105 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,496 Views179 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,430 Views71 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,218 Views130 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,389 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,463 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,665 Views161 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,843 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,739 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,966 Views