There's a warrant out for the arrest of Three 6 Mafia member Crunchy Black, after the rapper allegedly beat up his fiancee in a hotel room last March.
It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Arrest Warrant Issued For Suge Knight [Update: Suge Knight Cops A Plea Deal] Jan 24, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Suge Knight was arrested back in September 2013 when he was brought in for a traffic violation and outstanding warrant. Despite dodging warrants here and there, Suge has not learned from his mistakes, missing his court date for the charges for the incident.
Another night passed and DMX was arrested once more in South Carolina, where he currently resides. However, this time round DMX called out the cops immediately, yelling that he was set up.
No stranger to jail time, Suge Knight has blown off a court date which has resulted in a bench warrant being issued for his arrest.
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts246 Views7 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son3,284 Views11 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.5,241 Views22 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"18,473 Views94 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,011 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 713 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery5,676 Views24 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"4,673 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue7,896 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 13,322 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way17,589 Views82 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,386 Views50 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month7,900 Views20 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 10011,563 Views95 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 5,494 Views33 Comments