Wu-Tang Clan Sign New Deal With Warner Bros, Announce "A Better Tomorrow" Release Date Oct 3, 2014 at 10:03am
Wu-Tang Clan may be a veteran rap crew, but they continue to make moves in the present day. The rapper collective are attempting some unique marketing with their new commercial album, A Better Tomorrow, as we learned earlier this week.
Chris Miles is a 15 year old rapper with over 12,000 followers on both Twitter and Facebook, and now a potentially multi-million dollar record contract.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them1,964 Views15 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 30484 Views2 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week5,644 Views44 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy2,167 Views15 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"3,076 Views12 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences3,021 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates6,039 Views31 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon3,975 Views19 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs12,848 Views48 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever4,685 Views31 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney4,407 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs2,746 Views6 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November3,527 Views11 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs12,994 Views16 Comments
You may also like...