Wu-Tang Clan Sign New Deal With Warner Bros, Announce "A Better Tomorrow" Release Date Oct 3, 2014 at 10:03am
Wu-Tang Clan may be a veteran rap crew, but they continue to make moves in the present day. The rapper collective are attempting some unique marketing with their new commercial album, A Better Tomorrow, as we learned earlier this week.
Chris Miles is a 15 year old rapper with over 12,000 followers on both Twitter and Facebook, and now a potentially multi-million dollar record contract.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)833 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For444 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"11,316 Views62 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey2,050 Views15 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP1,124 Views3 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On23,086 Views155 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)3,971 Views7 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 57,813 Views311 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,023 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"48,672 Views224 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"10,176 Views25 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram91,480 Views356 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B12,100 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG70,499 Views123 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked68,191 Views59 Comments
You may also like...
- Gunplay "White Bitch" Video699 Views