Wu-Tang Clan Sign New Deal With Warner Bros, Announce "A Better Tomorrow" Release Date Oct 3, 2014 at 10:03am
Wu-Tang Clan may be a veteran rap crew, but they continue to make moves in the present day. The rapper collective are attempting some unique marketing with their new commercial album, A Better Tomorrow, as we learned earlier this week.
Chris Miles is a 15 year old rapper with over 12,000 followers on both Twitter and Facebook, and now a potentially multi-million dollar record contract.
Cop 0 To 60: Love Sounds, the latest mixtape from Sabi, which dropped on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013. Sabi's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and 0 To 60: Love Sounds will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.1920 Views5 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"7,438 Views26 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album3,077 Views11 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,173 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,505 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record41,565 Views220 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9735,904 Views73 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"31,072 Views81 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2613,484 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,128 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,170 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio26,213 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy35,498 Views116 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,388 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,256 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video408 Views