Wu-Tang Clan Sign New Deal With Warner Bros, Announce "A Better Tomorrow" Release Date Oct 3, 2014 at 10:03am
Wu-Tang Clan may be a veteran rap crew, but they continue to make moves in the present day. The rapper collective are attempting some unique marketing with their new commercial album, A Better Tomorrow, as we learned earlier this week.
Chris Miles is a 15 year old rapper with over 12,000 followers on both Twitter and Facebook, and now a potentially multi-million dollar record contract.
Cop 0 To 60: Love Sounds, the latest mixtape from Sabi, which dropped on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013. Sabi's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and 0 To 60: Love Sounds will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow3,172 Views16 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid34,002 Views107 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,230 Views91 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them17,363 Views54 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 305,598 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week13,433 Views70 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy5,037 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"6,648 Views22 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences6,263 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates10,475 Views50 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon7,568 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs22,307 Views61 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever8,133 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney6,564 Views0 Comments