Wu-Tang Clan Sign New Deal With Warner Bros, Announce "A Better Tomorrow" Release Date Oct 3, 2014 at 10:03am
Wu-Tang Clan may be a veteran rap crew, but they continue to make moves in the present day. The rapper collective are attempting some unique marketing with their new commercial album, A Better Tomorrow, as we learned earlier this week.
Chris Miles is a 15 year old rapper with over 12,000 followers on both Twitter and Facebook, and now a potentially multi-million dollar record contract.
Cop 0 To 60: Love Sounds, the latest mixtape from Sabi, which dropped on Wednesday, November 13th, 2013. Sabi's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and 0 To 60: Love Sounds will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,912 Views14 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years31,796 Views107 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project3,432 Views37 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 263,670 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract6,396 Views21 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?23,510 Views85 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West13,981 Views75 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,525 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace14,014 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,155 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,372 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL7,577 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged23,709 Views99 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,558 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,542 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal322 Views