Mac Miller's GO:OD AM was meant to start your day off on the right foot. The positive-minded rapper boasts a smooth flow throughout the project, so it isn't just the name that makes us want to bump these tracks first thing in the morning.
Bump Wake Up (Remix), the latest cut from Aradhna which features Common on the assist. It dropped on Sunday, October 27th, 2013. Aradhna 's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Wake Up (Remix) is no exception.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today2,429 Views20 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More1,969 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems12,406 Views75 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival8,009 Views27 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,114 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)4,989 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye29,043 Views94 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far19,542 Views130 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay29,052 Views132 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,036 Views39 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"36,449 Views163 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,336 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,001 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs10,963 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,594 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,066 Views