Future president Waka Flocka Flame took to Twitter this afternoon for an extended rant against hotel tycoon and presidential candidate Donald Trump.
With yesterday's remix of Fetty Wap's "My Way," we're getting that feeling that this summer's gonna be Drizzy season yet again.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
On April 12, 25-year-old Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore for possession of a switchblade, though it's still not clear why he was pursued in the first place.
Waka Flocka Flame has a had a busy week--celebrating his favorite holiday, 4/20, searching through stacks of resumes to hire a personal blunt-roller, and, oh, announcing his presidential candidacy for the 2016 election.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Last year, Waka Flocka Flame seemed to be more focused on bar-for-bar lyricism than bellowing on top of gargantuan trap beats, releasing the ironically-titled I Can't Rap Vol. 1 last summer as a culmination of a freestyle series.
Hear that? That's the sound of hip-hop's loudest MC crafting a sequel to his most aggressive project to date.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
// Tomorrow, Ca$h Out will drop Let's Get It, his long-awaited debut album. His label, eOne Music, has decided to stream the project in full on SoundCloud a day early. Check it out below.
Around two years after he broke out with "Cashin' Out," Atlanta's Ca$h Out is finally ready to release his long-awaited debut album. Let's Get It, as the LP is titled, will drop on August 26th.
With Waka Flocka Flame’s newest album set to come out later this year, the Atlanta rapper has released a mixtape to hold us all over in the meantime. The tape, Re-Up features all-star collabs and on-point production.
On paper, hip-hop and opera seem like completely different styles of music, but many producers have shown us otherwise. Using dramatic, often high-pitched vocal samples, they add a theatrical element to rap tracks.
Waka Flocka's Mother Debra Antney Recalls "Laughing" At Her Son's Raps, Says French Montana Is "Not Loyal" Aug 3, 2013 at 05:26pm
Debra ATney has quite the track record. She has managed artists such as Nicki Minaj, French Montana, and Gucci Mane, as well as her son, Waka Flocka.
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram56 Views1 Comment
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album1,854 Views16 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados3,630 Views25 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West5,811 Views16 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist13,099 Views64 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 3,424 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty14,986 Views63 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"8,517 Views17 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night11,984 Views50 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"139,217 Views426 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss51,981 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 26,726 Views6 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal86,291 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release11,165 Views92 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 16,657 Views78 Comments
You may also like...