With yesterday's remix of Fetty Wap's "My Way," we're getting that feeling that this summer's gonna be Drizzy season yet again.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
On April 12, 25-year-old Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore for possession of a switchblade, though it's still not clear why he was pursued in the first place.
Waka Flocka Flame has a had a busy week--celebrating his favorite holiday, 4/20, searching through stacks of resumes to hire a personal blunt-roller, and, oh, announcing his presidential candidacy for the 2016 election.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Last year, Waka Flocka Flame seemed to be more focused on bar-for-bar lyricism than bellowing on top of gargantuan trap beats, releasing the ironically-titled I Can't Rap Vol. 1 last summer as a culmination of a freestyle series.
Hear that? That's the sound of hip-hop's loudest MC crafting a sequel to his most aggressive project to date.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
// Tomorrow, Ca$h Out will drop Let's Get It, his long-awaited debut album. His label, eOne Music, has decided to stream the project in full on SoundCloud a day early. Check it out below.
Around two years after he broke out with "Cashin' Out," Atlanta's Ca$h Out is finally ready to release his long-awaited debut album. Let's Get It, as the LP is titled, will drop on August 26th.
With Waka Flocka Flame’s newest album set to come out later this year, the Atlanta rapper has released a mixtape to hold us all over in the meantime. The tape, Re-Up features all-star collabs and on-point production.
On paper, hip-hop and opera seem like completely different styles of music, but many producers have shown us otherwise. Using dramatic, often high-pitched vocal samples, they add a theatrical element to rap tracks.
Waka Flocka's Mother Debra Antney Recalls "Laughing" At Her Son's Raps, Says French Montana Is "Not Loyal" Aug 3, 2013 at 05:26pm
Debra ATney has quite the track record. She has managed artists such as Nicki Minaj, French Montana, and Gucci Mane, as well as her son, Waka Flocka.
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week442 Views10 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 2015467 Views0 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic3,902 Views23 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"1,936 Views9 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"9,367 Views88 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop3,049 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged6,549 Views29 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On790 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs3,520 Views17 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time4,523 Views30 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"11,704 Views110 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC20,389 Views48 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,380 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"16,407 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,209 Views16 Comments
You may also like...