We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
On April 12, 25-year-old Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore for possession of a switchblade, though it's still not clear why he was pursued in the first place.
Waka Flocka Flame has a had a busy week--celebrating his favorite holiday, 4/20, searching through stacks of resumes to hire a personal blunt-roller, and, oh, announcing his presidential candidacy for the 2016 election.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Last year, Waka Flocka Flame seemed to be more focused on bar-for-bar lyricism than bellowing on top of gargantuan trap beats, releasing the ironically-titled I Can't Rap Vol. 1 last summer as a culmination of a freestyle series.
Hear that? That's the sound of hip-hop's loudest MC crafting a sequel to his most aggressive project to date.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
// Tomorrow, Ca$h Out will drop Let's Get It, his long-awaited debut album. His label, eOne Music, has decided to stream the project in full on SoundCloud a day early. Check it out below.
Around two years after he broke out with "Cashin' Out," Atlanta's Ca$h Out is finally ready to release his long-awaited debut album. Let's Get It, as the LP is titled, will drop on August 26th.
With Waka Flocka Flame’s newest album set to come out later this year, the Atlanta rapper has released a mixtape to hold us all over in the meantime. The tape, Re-Up features all-star collabs and on-point production.
On paper, hip-hop and opera seem like completely different styles of music, but many producers have shown us otherwise. Using dramatic, often high-pitched vocal samples, they add a theatrical element to rap tracks.
Waka Flocka's Mother Debra Antney Recalls "Laughing" At Her Son's Raps, Says French Montana Is "Not Loyal" Aug 3, 2013 at 05:26pm
Debra ATney has quite the track record. She has managed artists such as Nicki Minaj, French Montana, and Gucci Mane, as well as her son, Waka Flocka.
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?352 Views4 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers484 Views4 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert2,139 Views22 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems2,262 Views12 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl1,460 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins2,302 Views7 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice2,128 Views11 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date4,943 Views22 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money5,299 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201516,435 Views50 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail12,517 Views21 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet2,800 Views14 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties10,782 Views13 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's4,724 Views21 Comments
- Stream Snoop Dogg's Upcoming Album "BUSH" 5,037 Views10 Comments