With yesterday's remix of Fetty Wap's "My Way," we're getting that feeling that this summer's gonna be Drizzy season yet again.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
On April 12, 25-year-old Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore for possession of a switchblade, though it's still not clear why he was pursued in the first place.
Waka Flocka Flame has a had a busy week--celebrating his favorite holiday, 4/20, searching through stacks of resumes to hire a personal blunt-roller, and, oh, announcing his presidential candidacy for the 2016 election.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Last year, Waka Flocka Flame seemed to be more focused on bar-for-bar lyricism than bellowing on top of gargantuan trap beats, releasing the ironically-titled I Can't Rap Vol. 1 last summer as a culmination of a freestyle series.
Hear that? That's the sound of hip-hop's loudest MC crafting a sequel to his most aggressive project to date.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
// Tomorrow, Ca$h Out will drop Let's Get It, his long-awaited debut album. His label, eOne Music, has decided to stream the project in full on SoundCloud a day early. Check it out below.
Around two years after he broke out with "Cashin' Out," Atlanta's Ca$h Out is finally ready to release his long-awaited debut album. Let's Get It, as the LP is titled, will drop on August 26th.
With Waka Flocka Flame’s newest album set to come out later this year, the Atlanta rapper has released a mixtape to hold us all over in the meantime. The tape, Re-Up features all-star collabs and on-point production.
On paper, hip-hop and opera seem like completely different styles of music, but many producers have shown us otherwise. Using dramatic, often high-pitched vocal samples, they add a theatrical element to rap tracks.
Waka Flocka's Mother Debra Antney Recalls "Laughing" At Her Son's Raps, Says French Montana Is "Not Loyal" Aug 3, 2013 at 05:26pm
Debra ATney has quite the track record. She has managed artists such as Nicki Minaj, French Montana, and Gucci Mane, as well as her son, Waka Flocka.
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles2,315 Views18 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest1,930 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks4,067 Views7 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger3,149 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"12,620 Views55 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,113 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App6,040 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,694 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances14,440 Views27 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."20,023 Views204 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,310 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,727 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"21,678 Views33 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"8,901 Views60 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,796 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,219 Views
- Word On The Street: ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."4,702 Views