In the past year, the formidable 808 Mafia production team has seen its three most prominent members splinter off to take on more solo work, which in turn has made them all household names.
There's a part in Waka Flocka Flame's excellent new track "Workin" where he raps, "We're the young'ns going crazy shooting cops." In footage acquired by TMZ, you can hear Waka and a bunch of others rap this line during the song's video shoot last night...
We didn't have as many big singles drop this week, with the top end of our Top 100 list still dominated by tracks released in weeks past, but we got plenty of good under-the-radar stuff you might have missed the first time around.
Future president Waka Flocka Flame took to Twitter this afternoon for an extended rant against hotel tycoon and presidential candidate Donald Trump.
With yesterday's remix of Fetty Wap's "My Way," we're getting that feeling that this summer's gonna be Drizzy season yet again.
We seem to be hitting somewhat of a lull in the album release cycle, with some big drops coming in June and July (Lil Durk, Migos, Frank Ocean), but no huge ones coming in this week or the next (unless we actually do get Chance The Rapper's Donnie Trumpet &
On April 12, 25-year-old Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore for possession of a switchblade, though it's still not clear why he was pursued in the first place.
Waka Flocka Flame has a had a busy week--celebrating his favorite holiday, 4/20, searching through stacks of resumes to hire a personal blunt-roller, and, oh, announcing his presidential candidacy for the 2016 election.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Last year, Waka Flocka Flame seemed to be more focused on bar-for-bar lyricism than bellowing on top of gargantuan trap beats, releasing the ironically-titled I Can't Rap Vol. 1 last summer as a culmination of a freestyle series.
Wash is a rising R&B singer from Port Arthur, Texas. He came on the scene toward the end of last year with two big collaborations: "Lonely" with Trey Songz and "Can't Trust Thots" with French Montana, which netted top 40 on the rap charts.
Unlike The Weeknd, Wacka Flocka Flame wasn't asked to contribute any music to the "Fifty Shades of Grey" soundtrack (not really sure how they couldn't work "Bustin At 'Em" into the plot somehow), and if this video is to be believed, he wasn't even aware of the
Back in October, Brick Squad Monopoly's YG Hootie shared a tape called Destroy & Rebuild, and today he's sharing the video for the project's one track that featured his label boss.
Damn, could a club single get any more ethos than by including the phrase "featuring Ying Yang Twins & Waka Flocka Flame" in its description? Throw Lil Jon on the remix and Maejor may bring Crunk back from the dead with this one.
The new video for Rayven Justice's Waka Flocka Flame-assisted track "Slide Thru" has just arrived, and with it comes a couple of linguistics-related questions.
Hear that? That's the sound of hip-hop's loudest MC crafting a sequel to his most aggressive project to date.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
With guest spots from Ace Hood, Baby Cham and Waka Flocka Flame, Jamaican dancehall artist Wayne Marshall assembled quite a dream team for his track "Go Harder." Today, an official video for the Tru Colors track has arrived.
// Tomorrow, Ca$h Out will drop Let's Get It, his long-awaited debut album. His label, eOne Music, has decided to stream the project in full on SoundCloud a day early. Check it out below.
From the get-go, P. Reign and Waka Flocka Flame make it clear what their song is all about "Chickens," with a voice proclaiming, "We ain't sellin' sweet tea, we ain't sellin' sugarcane, we sellin' bare cocaine," before the track even starts.
Around two years after he broke out with "Cashin' Out," Atlanta's Ca$h Out is finally ready to release his long-awaited debut album. Let's Get It, as the LP is titled, will drop on August 26th.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title3,807 Views49 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit5,896 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,831 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine7,203 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,537 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,679 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped54,981 Views190 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20157,170 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"19,697 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments24,277 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?11,104 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,846 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,687 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title15,208 Views63 Comments