Waka Flocka Flame has a had a busy week--celebrating his favorite holiday, 4/20, searching through stacks of resumes to hire a personal blunt-roller, and, oh, announcing his presidential candidacy for the 2016 election.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Last year, Waka Flocka Flame seemed to be more focused on bar-for-bar lyricism than bellowing on top of gargantuan trap beats, releasing the ironically-titled I Can't Rap Vol. 1 last summer as a culmination of a freestyle series.
Wash is a rising R&B singer from Port Arthur, Texas. He came on the scene toward the end of last year with two big collaborations: "Lonely" with Trey Songz and "Can't Trust Thots" with French Montana, which netted top 40 on the rap charts.
Unlike The Weeknd, Wacka Flocka Flame wasn't asked to contribute any music to the "Fifty Shades of Grey" soundtrack (not really sure how they couldn't work "Bustin At 'Em" into the plot somehow), and if this video is to be believed, he wasn't even aware of the
Back in October, Brick Squad Monopoly's YG Hootie shared a tape called Destroy & Rebuild, and today he's sharing the video for the project's one track that featured his label boss.
Damn, could a club single get any more ethos than by including the phrase "featuring Ying Yang Twins & Waka Flocka Flame" in its description? Throw Lil Jon on the remix and Maejor may bring Crunk back from the dead with this one.
The new video for Rayven Justice's Waka Flocka Flame-assisted track "Slide Thru" has just arrived, and with it comes a couple of linguistics-related questions.
Hear that? That's the sound of hip-hop's loudest MC crafting a sequel to his most aggressive project to date.
Calling all blunt masters. If you consider yourself proficient at rolling up L's, Waka Flocka Flame may have an employment opportunity for you.
With guest spots from Ace Hood, Baby Cham and Waka Flocka Flame, Jamaican dancehall artist Wayne Marshall assembled quite a dream team for his track "Go Harder." Today, an official video for the Tru Colors track has arrived.
// Tomorrow, Ca$h Out will drop Let's Get It, his long-awaited debut album. His label, eOne Music, has decided to stream the project in full on SoundCloud a day early. Check it out below.
From the get-go, P. Reign and Waka Flocka Flame make it clear what their song is all about "Chickens," with a voice proclaiming, "We ain't sellin' sweet tea, we ain't sellin' sugarcane, we sellin' bare cocaine," before the track even starts.
Around two years after he broke out with "Cashin' Out," Atlanta's Ca$h Out is finally ready to release his long-awaited debut album. Let's Get It, as the LP is titled, will drop on August 26th.
Broken Ankles is out now and if you haven't heard, it's that new Freeway/Girl Talk collaborative EP. We posted a song from the EP a little while earlier, it being the track that featured Jadakiss on the track, "I Can Hear Sweat."
With Waka Flocka Flame’s newest album set to come out later this year, the Atlanta rapper has released a mixtape to hold us all over in the meantime. The tape, Re-Up features all-star collabs and on-point production.
We got the exclusive video premiere for "Miley" by DJ Holiday featuring Wiz Khalifa and Waka Flocka.
On paper, hip-hop and opera seem like completely different styles of music, but many producers have shown us otherwise. Using dramatic, often high-pitched vocal samples, they add a theatrical element to rap tracks.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"4,685 Views34 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather13,258 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date36,102 Views110 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now11,554 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,022 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,157 Views23 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,953 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,286 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,951 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,171 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,069 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande30,089 Views116 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,581 Views22 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast45,729 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,101 Views0 Comments