Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx has been celebrated as a classic for some time, but one record from the Wu Tang Chef's debut album has managed to stay on the tip of our tongues over the last 20 years.
Last week, RiFF RAFF revealed on Twitter that he would be joining the WWE with the help of hall of famer Hulk Hogan. Professional wrestlers and rappers are more similar than you may think. They are both incredibly passionate about their trades.
Without releasing an album, Drake has completely dominated the first two thirds or so of 2014, staying on the tip of everyone's tongues by delivering unexpected fireballs like "0 To 100/The Catch Up" and "Draft Day." But more so than anything else, the reason
Bobby Shmurda has without question had the most meteoric rise to the top in hip-hop this summer, going from hundreds to millions of YouTube views in a matter of days. Along with the "Shmoney Dance" Vine, his song "Hot Nigga" is much to blame for that rise.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
Last week we pitted Rihanna and Teyana Taylor against each other in a Hotties Vs. battle. This week, we're having some rappers go head to head. We've selected some ladies who can definitely throw down on the mic-- and they're not too hard on the eyes either.
Take note, aspiring rappers - if you create a single that's both catchy and infectious enough to catch the ear of the mainstream, you could be thrust into the limelight sooner than you think (establishing connections doesn't hurt, either).
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks264 Views3 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade136 Views4 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date1,149 Views10 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs1,784 Views12 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram12,132 Views47 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour2,188 Views9 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game4,320 Views19 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 301,277 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex4,530 Views14 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,508 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape6,231 Views35 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks6,794 Views16 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service8,246 Views30 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks8,080 Views38 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks5,505 Views4 Comments
You may also like...