The chemistry between Wayne and Drake is surreal. Even though Drake is considered Lil Wayne’s protégé, he has diligently worked his way up to his boss’ level and might have even superseded him.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Rap is the most competitive genre in music. For decades, artists reveled in competition because they wanted to prove that they were elite.
Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx has been celebrated as a classic for some time, but one record from the Wu Tang Chef's debut album has managed to stay on the tip of our tongues over the last 20 years.
Last week, RiFF RAFF revealed on Twitter that he would be joining the WWE with the help of hall of famer Hulk Hogan. Professional wrestlers and rappers are more similar than you may think. They are both incredibly passionate about their trades.
Without releasing an album, Drake has completely dominated the first two thirds or so of 2014, staying on the tip of everyone's tongues by delivering unexpected fireballs like "0 To 100/The Catch Up" and "Draft Day." But more so than anything else, the reason
Bobby Shmurda has without question had the most meteoric rise to the top in hip-hop this summer, going from hundreds to millions of YouTube views in a matter of days. Along with the "Shmoney Dance" Vine, his song "Hot Nigga" is much to blame for that rise.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
Last week we pitted Rihanna and Teyana Taylor against each other in a Hotties Vs. battle. This week, we're having some rappers go head to head. We've selected some ladies who can definitely throw down on the mic-- and they're not too hard on the eyes either.
Take note, aspiring rappers - if you create a single that's both catchy and infectious enough to catch the ear of the mainstream, you could be thrust into the limelight sooner than you think (establishing connections doesn't hurt, either).
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP1 View0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $200494 Views3 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella20,047 Views63 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 11,344 Views2 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title21,782 Views70 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"5,424 Views13 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million14,612 Views20 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"3,581 Views22 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL6,099 Views11 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,258 Views40 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne29,009 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,325 Views30 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit10,977 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201435,767 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 8,773 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. DeJ Loaf "Ryda" Video8,820 Views