Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx has been celebrated as a classic for some time, but one record from the Wu Tang Chef's debut album has managed to stay on the tip of our tongues over the last 20 years.
Last week, RiFF RAFF revealed on Twitter that he would be joining the WWE with the help of hall of famer Hulk Hogan. Professional wrestlers and rappers are more similar than you may think. They are both incredibly passionate about their trades.
Without releasing an album, Drake has completely dominated the first two thirds or so of 2014, staying on the tip of everyone's tongues by delivering unexpected fireballs like "0 To 100/The Catch Up" and "Draft Day." But more so than anything else, the reason
Bobby Shmurda has without question had the most meteoric rise to the top in hip-hop this summer, going from hundreds to millions of YouTube views in a matter of days. Along with the "Shmoney Dance" Vine, his song "Hot Nigga" is much to blame for that rise.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
One of the many unsung players in the game of hip-hop is the producer. So many of us tune into some music not even listening to the artist in question, but dancing along to the beat, most likely created by an entirely different person.
Last week we pitted Rihanna and Teyana Taylor against each other in a Hotties Vs. battle. This week, we're having some rappers go head to head. We've selected some ladies who can definitely throw down on the mic-- and they're not too hard on the eyes either.
Take note, aspiring rappers - if you create a single that's both catchy and infectious enough to catch the ear of the mainstream, you could be thrust into the limelight sooner than you think (establishing connections doesn't hurt, either).
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments