After smoking a gold-covered joint and trying weed that costs $800 an ounce, 2 Chainz moves on to another vice in the latest episode of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit." This time around, it's alcohol.
Diddy was a guest on Arsenio Hall, and apart from discussing his father and Revolt TV, he also discussed another very successful business venture, Ciroc Vodka. Arsenio and Diddy tried some, while Diddy guaranteed Ciroc vodka equals a good time.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,408 Views14 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity5,965 Views55 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,435 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,410 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2313,263 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,337 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,123 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs122,521 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,615 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,648 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,165 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,842 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,534 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,675 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,327 Views1 Comment
You may also like...