After smoking a gold-covered joint and trying weed that costs $800 an ounce, 2 Chainz moves on to another vice in the latest episode of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit." This time around, it's alcohol.
Diddy was a guest on Arsenio Hall, and apart from discussing his father and Revolt TV, he also discussed another very successful business venture, Ciroc Vodka. Arsenio and Diddy tried some, while Diddy guaranteed Ciroc vodka equals a good time.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth1,222 Views6 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 253,614 Views16 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault5,864 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 5,458 Views36 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,353 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,736 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight18,297 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"15,324 Views77 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather29,698 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date58,073 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now19,024 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,140 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,143 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,678 Views18 Comments