After smoking a gold-covered joint and trying weed that costs $800 an ounce, 2 Chainz moves on to another vice in the latest episode of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit." This time around, it's alcohol.
Diddy was a guest on Arsenio Hall, and apart from discussing his father and Revolt TV, he also discussed another very successful business venture, Ciroc Vodka. Arsenio and Diddy tried some, while Diddy guaranteed Ciroc vodka equals a good time.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow2,226 Views13 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid29,694 Views98 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"12,825 Views85 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them15,386 Views54 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 305,191 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week12,891 Views70 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy4,817 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"6,385 Views22 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,764 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates9,976 Views47 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon7,095 Views35 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs21,362 Views61 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever7,677 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney6,360 Views0 Comments