After smoking a gold-covered joint and trying weed that costs $800 an ounce, 2 Chainz moves on to another vice in the latest episode of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit." This time around, it's alcohol.
Diddy was a guest on Arsenio Hall, and apart from discussing his father and Revolt TV, he also discussed another very successful business venture, Ciroc Vodka. Arsenio and Diddy tried some, while Diddy guaranteed Ciroc vodka equals a good time.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal17,263 Views162 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"26,323 Views127 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"20,803 Views60 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,095 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,735 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"24,074 Views141 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,196 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,798 Views60 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram23,744 Views64 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,448 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,507 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,337 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,724 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,915 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,316 Views3 Comments
You may also like...