Here's a good way to celebrate Throwback Thursday. Today Noisey has unearthed some previously unreleased handwritten poetry from the legendary Tupac, written before his rise to fame, when he was just 17-years old.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview5,157 Views18 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend1,570 Views7 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"23,124 Views86 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"36,872 Views215 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up3,580 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted7,563 Views26 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,282 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction9,991 Views57 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week6,087 Views15 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 50,734 Views102 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night38,274 Views83 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"54,458 Views116 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix5,047 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,738 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Herb "I'm Rollin" Video598 Views