Listen to It Ain't Easy (Prod. By Lu Balz), the latest track from Rite Hook , featuring Vinnie Paz & Slaine. The cut dropped on Sunday, November 10th, 2013. Rite Hook 's future brightens with every new release, and It Ain't Easy (Prod.
Listen to War Room, the new track by Styles P featuring Vinnie Paz & Chris Rivers which was dropped on Friday, May 24th, 2013. Styles P's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and War Room will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Listen to Die Easy, the new track by Rag N Bone Man featuring Vinnie Paz which was dropped on Saturday, March 30th, 2013. Rag N Bone Man 's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Die Easy will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Give Pistolvania (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Vinnie Paz, featuring Jakk Frost & Freeway. It was dropped on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010.
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"434 Views3 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight33,104 Views161 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 248,027 Views4 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers21,063 Views130 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church5,259 Views28 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms5,444 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow22,441 Views61 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City14,269 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds26,021 Views76 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support15,567 Views63 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show25,394 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"6,587 Views14 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed43,991 Views118 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer7,458 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,949 Views39 Comments