The Cult Chronicles continue in this new Vlog (directed by Anthony Supreme), which finds Deniro and the crew attending studio sessions and label meetings throughout the city before an intense performance at Club Los Globos on Sunset Boulevard.
For those unfamiliar, ODDISEE is a Sudanese American emcee / producer from Washington, D.C. who's recently been operating out of Brooklyn, New York City (he currently releases music via independent Seoul, Arizona imprint Mello Music Group).
"RNB" (Real Nigga Blues) is the latest visual from Los Angeles, California representative DUBB, brought to you by Status Visuals. The track itself is a choice selection from his new mixtape Never Content, produced by Hidden Faces.
"Lullaby" is the latest visual offering from rising Philadelphia emcee Privaledge, the Herb Beats-produced track having been included on his recent EP #SaySomethingImGood2, which dropped in mid-December, 2013.
"Parents" is the latest visual from emerging Carol City, Florida emcee / producer Denzel Curry, produced by REM and included on his debut album Nostalgic 64, released in late 2013 (hit the iTunes link below to cop it).
Snoop Dogg invited the talk of the town, Pharrell, to the set for the latest episode in his GGN series. Of course, Pharrell's Grammy attire (aka his hat) was discussed, as was Daft Punk, and they even reminisced on "Drop It Like It's Hot" together.
Along with the preview of an unreleased track featuring Aaliyah's vocals, YMCMB's Drake also showed off a new record which finds him rapping last night in NYC. We don't have many details on this one, but it sounds pretty good from the short preview.
Blessed are we to receive yet another new offering from the Based God. 'Landlord' is a choice cut from his new 101-track mixtape "'05 Fuck 'Em" - if you somehow haven't copped it yet, hit up our mixtape section immediately and better yourself by doing so.
The seventh episode of JODY HiGHROLLER's "RiFF RAFF REALM" Complex TV series, featuring the "highly intelligent" gorilla Topanga and Prohgress and Kev Nish of the Far East Movement.
Californian funk revivalist DāM-FunK is the latest participant in B-Real's ongoing "Smoke Box" interview series. The two vets discuss funk music, Denver marijuana, dabbing and much more, all while blazing heavily in a whip.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"2,226 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival1,599 Views10 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport3,836 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See8,634 Views94 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,158 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum12,544 Views103 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?7,808 Views73 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby15,467 Views55 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus13,387 Views77 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"4,777 Views32 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works402 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds8,773 Views36 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,123 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,125 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,735 Views0 Comments