Exclusive Interview: Sir Michael Rocks Talks On His Solo Career, The Cool Kids, Signing To Curren$y's JLR & More May 14, 2012 at 03:25 PM
Sir Michael Rocks, also known as Mikey Rocks, also known as 1/2 of the Cool Kids, is probably the freshest motherfucker ever. It's not even a cocky thing, he'll tell you himself, it's just what it is.
While Freeway is currently out on tour HotNewHipHop was able to catch up with him before his show at Underworld.
Exclusive Interview: Nipsey Hussle Talks On His Partnership With DJ Skee, MMG, And What's Next Feb 20, 2012 at 03:59 PM
Last week Nipsey Hussle decided to let go X-tra Laps, which consisted of a slew of tracks that didn't make it onto The Marathon Continues, making his fans and blogs extremely happy. It also reminded us why we love Nipsey.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks6,309 Views37 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks4,362 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"12,609 Views38 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown26,826 Views44 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts20,566 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son11,690 Views17 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.18,440 Views36 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"26,521 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,727 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 963 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,633 Views33 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,998 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,741 Views23 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 16,429 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way22,371 Views98 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz174 Views