Tyler The Creator Makes First Statement Since His SXSW Arrest [Update: Tyler's Lawyer Weighs In] Mar 20, 2014 at 02:30pm
If you recall, Tyler was arrested at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas on Saturday after he urged fans right outside of the venue to break past the barriers set up keeping them out of the show, which was already at capacity.
"The Valley" is the latest visual from Torontonian emcee/producer Rich Kidd's April 2013 mixtape In My Opinion, directed by RT on behalf of The NE Inc. We definitely got an Eyes Wide Shut type vibe from this cautionary tale. How does it make you feel, though
"Stoner Hill" is the latest visual reveal from Jetpack Jones and Brock Berrigan's upcoming Shades Of Mary project, which is expected to drop on April 20th. This is Jetpack's first attempt at reggae, having been inspired by San Francisco's Dolores Park, which
"Blazin' Up With Mack Chamberlain" is the latest visual reveal from Jetpack Jones and producer Brock Berrigan's upcoming joint project Shades Of Mary, starring Cookie Monsters in the abstract. At only a minute in length, this is most likely an interlude.
Soulja Boy isn't scared of jail, or so he says. He sat down with XXL and said:
The Cult Chronicles continue in this new Vlog (directed by Anthony Supreme), which finds Deniro and the crew attending studio sessions and label meetings throughout the city before an intense performance at Club Los Globos on Sunset Boulevard.
For those unfamiliar, ODDISEE is a Sudanese American emcee / producer from Washington, D.C. who's recently been operating out of Brooklyn, New York City (he currently releases music via independent Seoul, Arizona imprint Mello Music Group).
"RNB" (Real Nigga Blues) is the latest visual from Los Angeles, California representative DUBB, brought to you by Status Visuals. The track itself is a choice selection from his new mixtape Never Content, produced by Hidden Faces.
"Lullaby" is the latest visual offering from rising Philadelphia emcee Privaledge, the Herb Beats-produced track having been included on his recent EP #SaySomethingImGood2, which dropped in mid-December, 2013.
"Parents" is the latest visual from emerging Carol City, Florida emcee / producer Denzel Curry, produced by REM and included on his debut album Nostalgic 64, released in late 2013 (hit the iTunes link below to cop it).
Snoop Dogg invited the talk of the town, Pharrell, to the set for the latest episode in his GGN series. Of course, Pharrell's Grammy attire (aka his hat) was discussed, as was Daft Punk, and they even reminisced on "Drop It Like It's Hot" together.
Along with the preview of an unreleased track featuring Aaliyah's vocals, YMCMB's Drake also showed off a new record which finds him rapping last night in NYC. We don't have many details on this one, but it sounds pretty good from the short preview.
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak3,877 Views28 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"1,549 Views14 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women43,637 Views94 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay11,482 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco28,152 Views53 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,968 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,085 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend13,271 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,121 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2317,542 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,285 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,914 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs145,633 Views210 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,355 Views47 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)8,042 Views12 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video848 Views