Jackboi Tony hails outta Baltimore, a city you've seen all over TV this past week due to violence and protests resulting from the death of Freddie Gray. Believe it or not, Jackboi Tony grew up in these streets.
New Jersey doesn't have the deep-rooted history in rap that New York does, but by proximity alone, the big apple was bound to rub off on it's close relative some day.
At 23 years old, South Florida's J.R. is poised to make big moves this year. Part of the South$ide Sounds indie collective, he drops his "Slums Of The City" video with us, gearing up for the release of his first full-length project this summer.
Back in July, The Bronx's Tray Pizzy shared a dope mixtape by the name of The Truman Show, and today we're premiering a video for two of the tape's tracks as part of our Heatseekers series.
Over the past few years, many in hip-hop have claimed to be "the plug" (most notably on HS87's 2014 album), and now Reem Ali joins their ranks with his video for "The Plug." With this trippy, slightly intimidating clip, the New Jersey native wins this week's H
Cam The Mac's "Rollin' Again" video opens with footage of him rolling through various parts of West Seattle. The neighborhood's defining features -- the docks, bridges and naval cranes -- form the backdrop for his dope visuals.
Prince Kool is a 20-year-old rapper hailing from Miami, and today, his video for "Fuckin' With Tha Prince" has been selected as the winner of this week's Heatseeker video edition.
If you're ever in need of a song to soundtrack a chill session with some fly ladies at your abode, look no further than Anakin Artz's "OP." THe video, which has been selected as the winner of this week's Heatseeker video edition, shows Artz and his homies doin
As much as Frankie Bad Lungz may try to straighten up his act, the block keeps calling him back. His video for "Block Keep Calling Me" is the winner of this week's Heatseeker video edition.
Singer/songwriter Nissa Seych originally hails from the island nation of Seychelles, but is now based in Montreal.
With his mystical, cloudy video for "Lethal," Flight Williams has won himself this week's spot in our ongoing Heatseeker Video Edition contest. Tinted purple as the bud that's smoked throughout, the "Lethal" video is a dope look for the up-and-coming MC.
Peabody, MA spitter Jay Gudda really impressed us with his music video for "Yours Truly," so we've selected it as the winner of this week's Heatseeker Video Edition. The minimal black and white clip is now available to watch on the HNHH YouTube channel.
Jimi secures himself the winning spot in this week's Heatseeker Video Edition with his video for "Black Magic." In it, black and white, retro-styled clips are interspersed with more modern-looking scenes, perfectly matching the vintage sound of the song, whic
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC11,853 Views26 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James4,287 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"12,156 Views23 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,159 Views15 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay9,968 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 11,339 Views100 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,031 Views57 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop13,306 Views40 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour9,855 Views25 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,218 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,398 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K23,958 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,691 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,851 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol20,754 Views44 Comments