Chancelor Bennett is only 21 years old, but most of us know him as Chance The Rapper. It's through this moniker that he's brought his artistry to the world over the past few years.
Kanye West recently debuted his latest single "All Day" at the 2015 Brit Awards in London.
After a busy weekend that included the unveiling of his "Yeezy: Season 1" collection with adidas, Kanye West went to NBC Studios to perform on the 40th anniversary special of Saturday Night Live.
This week featured one of the craziest news cycles all around in recent memory. If you used Google or have been alive the past week, you're fully aware hip-hop has turned up. In fact, some are arguing this year is already better than all of 2015.
Kanye West Premieres New Song "Wolves" Featuring Vic Mensa & Sia [Update: Listen To Higher Quality Version] Feb 12, 2015 at 09:19pm
Right now in Brooklyn, Kanye West is hosting a fashion show for his new "Yeezy Boost" shoe, but attendees are getting much more than a runway show.
Michael Uzowuru is a Southern California producer who has lent his instrumental experiments to the likes of Earl Sweatshirt, Vince Staples, and Domo Genesis, but one of his most successful collaborators has been Vic Mensa.
Vic Mensa is barely old enough to drink, but that hasn't stopped this 21-year-old MC from livin' the life. After touring with Disclosure earlier this year, Mensa's popularity has been on the steady rise.
Commercial rap conversation often revolves around the same dozen or so artists, with the spotlight constricting further in regional rap discussions. This is especially true of Chicago.
Vic Mensa has been experimenting with plenty of different production styles over the last little while, including rapping over Disclosure, and going full UK Dance with his mostly sung venture, "Down On My Luck".
"We had a day off in Houston a couple of years ago, so we made this. It was featured on Illroots Radio Volume Three.Five."
Vic scored his biggest hit yet with the UK Dance-inspired "Down On My Luck", which owed at least some of its success to its inventive and memorable video. Mensa has gone similarly conceptual with his new video for "Feel That", which finds him in the midst of
The Save Money crew is still pretty young to the rap game, but if the successes of members Chance the Rapper and Vic Mensa are any indicator (both MCs have appeared on the new XXL Freshmen 2014 cover) it won’t take long for them to become a household name.
XXL has finished the roll out of individual cyphers for each rapper on this year's XXL Freshmen list, and with that we get the first group cypher. The first cypher has Kevin Gates, Vic Mensa, August Alsina, Isaiah Rashad and Chance The Rapper.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square3,780 Views18 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape3,189 Views10 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More3,747 Views15 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL7,868 Views28 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women7,932 Views35 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"9,624 Views36 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review5,758 Views28 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram7,397 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party8,779 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,108 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,800 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,366 Views7 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,449 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,544 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,664 Views69 Comments