VH1’s "The Fabolous Life" series has been brought back for an all new season recently. With Kanye West and Kim Kardashian already being highlighted, this week’s episode turns its focus onto The Carters.
As we initially reported back in October, Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" has been turned into a four-part documentary for VH1. The documentary is inspired and based off Stoute's book of the same name, which was released in 2012.
VH1 Working On Four-Part Hip-Hop Documentary Based Off Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" Oct 30, 2013 at 06:07pm
VH1 is working on what sounds like it'll be huge documentary about the culture of hip-hop, as told by Steve Stoute in his 2012 book "The Tanning of America:How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy." VH1 has teamed up with Billy C
Complex reports that The Roots drummer and hip-hop icon Questlove is all set to executive produce a new VH1 music-based series titled "Soundclash" for the network's Fall programming schedule.
Ghostface is entering the reality TV game, albeit unconventionally. Rather than take the Love & Hip Hop route, Ghost will appear in VH1's couples therapy, opposite his girl, Kelsey Nykole.
Onto the final segment of our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about what we can expect with the reality program depicting the beloved Hot 97 morning show, with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha.
Continuing with with the third part in our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about the game as it stands today with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha, as we await their upcoming "This Is Hot97" program.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
Wu-Tang Clan rapper Ghostface Killah will be the next hip hop artist that we get to witness work through his tumultuous relationship on national television.
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO4,295 Views13 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17664 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,808 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork7,843 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,955 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,907 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,847 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,388 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,570 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,576 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,895 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,091 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,396 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August42,653 Views188 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,122 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,987 Views