VH1’s "The Fabolous Life" series has been brought back for an all new season recently. With Kanye West and Kim Kardashian already being highlighted, this week’s episode turns its focus onto The Carters.
As we initially reported back in October, Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" has been turned into a four-part documentary for VH1. The documentary is inspired and based off Stoute's book of the same name, which was released in 2012.
We've already seen Joe Budden on Love & Hip-Hop, and while it's been a minute since the rapper has done a reality show, he'll be returning to the small screen on the next season of VH1's Couples Therapy.
VH1 Working On Four-Part Hip-Hop Documentary Based Off Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" Oct 30, 2013 at 06:07pm
VH1 is working on what sounds like it'll be huge documentary about the culture of hip-hop, as told by Steve Stoute in his 2012 book "The Tanning of America:How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy." VH1 has teamed up with Billy C
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
Ghostface is entering the reality TV game, albeit unconventionally. Rather than take the Love & Hip Hop route, Ghost will appear in VH1's couples therapy, opposite his girl, Kelsey Nykole.
Onto the final segment of our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about what we can expect with the reality program depicting the beloved Hot 97 morning show, with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha.
Continuing with with the third part in our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about the game as it stands today with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha, as we await their upcoming "This Is Hot97" program.
Wu-Tang Clan rapper Ghostface Killah will be the next hip hop artist that we get to witness work through his tumultuous relationship on national television.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
Complex reports that The Roots drummer and hip-hop icon Questlove is all set to executive produce a new VH1 music-based series titled "Soundclash" for the network's Fall programming schedule.
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 517 Views0 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement15,122 Views34 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years28,450 Views246 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,902 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"43,707 Views148 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,078 Views29 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,282 Views28 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"19,078 Views129 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,116 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"16,463 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set11,033 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean14,345 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,433 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram24,709 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist8,019 Views8 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music639 Views