The Game's reality dating show "She's Got Game" is fast approaching, with VH1 setting the premiere for Aug. 10 at 9 p.m. According to VH1, the show's premise is as follows:
We've already seen Joe Budden on Love & Hip-Hop, and while it's been a minute since the rapper has done a reality show, he'll be returning to the small screen on the next season of VH1's Couples Therapy.
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
Complex reports that The Roots drummer and hip-hop icon Questlove is all set to executive produce a new VH1 music-based series titled "Soundclash" for the network's Fall programming schedule.
As we initially reported back in October, Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" has been turned into a four-part documentary for VH1. The documentary is inspired and based off Stoute's book of the same name, which was released in 2012.
Wu-Tang Clan rapper Ghostface Killah will be the next hip hop artist that we get to witness work through his tumultuous relationship on national television.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
VH1 Working On Four-Part Hip-Hop Documentary Based Off Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" Oct 30, 2013 at 06:07pm
VH1 is working on what sounds like it'll be huge documentary about the culture of hip-hop, as told by Steve Stoute in his 2012 book "The Tanning of America:How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy." VH1 has teamed up with Billy C
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald463 Views6 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"7,994 Views45 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 408,090 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot4,949 Views31 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"7,632 Views62 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,585 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,391 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,721 Views25 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine5,685 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year13,982 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days22,631 Views244 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,277 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,140 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,037 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,418 Views112 Comments