Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
Complex reports that The Roots drummer and hip-hop icon Questlove is all set to executive produce a new VH1 music-based series titled "Soundclash" for the network's Fall programming schedule.
Onto the final segment of our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about what we can expect with the reality program depicting the beloved Hot 97 morning show, with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha.
Continuing with with the third part in our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about the game as it stands today with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha, as we await their upcoming "This Is Hot97" program.
VH1’s "The Fabolous Life" series has been brought back for an all new season recently. With Kanye West and Kim Kardashian already being highlighted, this week’s episode turns its focus onto The Carters.
As we initially reported back in October, Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" has been turned into a four-part documentary for VH1. The documentary is inspired and based off Stoute's book of the same name, which was released in 2012.
Ghostface is entering the reality TV game, albeit unconventionally. Rather than take the Love & Hip Hop route, Ghost will appear in VH1's couples therapy, opposite his girl, Kelsey Nykole.
Wu-Tang Clan rapper Ghostface Killah will be the next hip hop artist that we get to witness work through his tumultuous relationship on national television.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
VH1 Working On Four-Part Hip-Hop Documentary Based Off Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" Oct 30, 2013 at 06:07pm
VH1 is working on what sounds like it'll be huge documentary about the culture of hip-hop, as told by Steve Stoute in his 2012 book "The Tanning of America:How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy." VH1 has teamed up with Billy C
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece1,923 Views5 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 23117 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak14,963 Views86 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"1,949 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women49,406 Views105 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay12,597 Views62 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco30,007 Views60 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,093 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,317 Views56 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend13,681 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,166 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2317,877 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,542 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,982 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs148,013 Views210 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video854 Views