Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
Complex reports that The Roots drummer and hip-hop icon Questlove is all set to executive produce a new VH1 music-based series titled "Soundclash" for the network's Fall programming schedule.
Onto the final segment of our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about what we can expect with the reality program depicting the beloved Hot 97 morning show, with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha.
Continuing with with the third part in our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about the game as it stands today with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha, as we await their upcoming "This Is Hot97" program.
VH1’s "The Fabolous Life" series has been brought back for an all new season recently. With Kanye West and Kim Kardashian already being highlighted, this week’s episode turns its focus onto The Carters.
As we initially reported back in October, Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" has been turned into a four-part documentary for VH1. The documentary is inspired and based off Stoute's book of the same name, which was released in 2012.
Ghostface is entering the reality TV game, albeit unconventionally. Rather than take the Love & Hip Hop route, Ghost will appear in VH1's couples therapy, opposite his girl, Kelsey Nykole.
Wu-Tang Clan rapper Ghostface Killah will be the next hip hop artist that we get to witness work through his tumultuous relationship on national television.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
VH1 Working On Four-Part Hip-Hop Documentary Based Off Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" Oct 30, 2013 at 06:07pm
VH1 is working on what sounds like it'll be huge documentary about the culture of hip-hop, as told by Steve Stoute in his 2012 book "The Tanning of America:How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy." VH1 has teamed up with Billy C
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges2,588 Views12 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,440 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)5,702 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,847 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,582 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,219 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August30,005 Views164 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach9,652 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,234 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,677 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,919 Views149 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,919 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,230 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,879 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,946 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,863 Views