We've already seen Joe Budden on Love & Hip-Hop, and while it's been a minute since the rapper has done a reality show, he'll be returning to the small screen on the next season of VH1's Couples Therapy.
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
Complex reports that The Roots drummer and hip-hop icon Questlove is all set to executive produce a new VH1 music-based series titled "Soundclash" for the network's Fall programming schedule.
Onto the final segment of our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about what we can expect with the reality program depicting the beloved Hot 97 morning show, with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha.
Continuing with with the third part in our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about the game as it stands today with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha, as we await their upcoming "This Is Hot97" program.
VH1’s "The Fabolous Life" series has been brought back for an all new season recently. With Kanye West and Kim Kardashian already being highlighted, this week’s episode turns its focus onto The Carters.
As we initially reported back in October, Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" has been turned into a four-part documentary for VH1. The documentary is inspired and based off Stoute's book of the same name, which was released in 2012.
Ghostface is entering the reality TV game, albeit unconventionally. Rather than take the Love & Hip Hop route, Ghost will appear in VH1's couples therapy, opposite his girl, Kelsey Nykole.
Wu-Tang Clan rapper Ghostface Killah will be the next hip hop artist that we get to witness work through his tumultuous relationship on national television.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
VH1 Working On Four-Part Hip-Hop Documentary Based Off Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" Oct 30, 2013 at 06:07pm
VH1 is working on what sounds like it'll be huge documentary about the culture of hip-hop, as told by Steve Stoute in his 2012 book "The Tanning of America:How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy." VH1 has teamed up with Billy C
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today1,799 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj32,826 Views153 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal96,797 Views592 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"65,707 Views139 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"53,657 Views74 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,828 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,588 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"39,376 Views162 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,990 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,659 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram29,976 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,165 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,654 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,523 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music11,045 Views30 Comments
You may also like...