We've already seen Joe Budden on Love & Hip-Hop, and while it's been a minute since the rapper has done a reality show, he'll be returning to the small screen on the next season of VH1's Couples Therapy.
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
Complex reports that The Roots drummer and hip-hop icon Questlove is all set to executive produce a new VH1 music-based series titled "Soundclash" for the network's Fall programming schedule.
Onto the final segment of our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about what we can expect with the reality program depicting the beloved Hot 97 morning show, with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha.
Continuing with with the third part in our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about the game as it stands today with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha, as we await their upcoming "This Is Hot97" program.
VH1’s "The Fabolous Life" series has been brought back for an all new season recently. With Kanye West and Kim Kardashian already being highlighted, this week’s episode turns its focus onto The Carters.
As we initially reported back in October, Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" has been turned into a four-part documentary for VH1. The documentary is inspired and based off Stoute's book of the same name, which was released in 2012.
Ghostface is entering the reality TV game, albeit unconventionally. Rather than take the Love & Hip Hop route, Ghost will appear in VH1's couples therapy, opposite his girl, Kelsey Nykole.
Wu-Tang Clan rapper Ghostface Killah will be the next hip hop artist that we get to witness work through his tumultuous relationship on national television.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
VH1 Working On Four-Part Hip-Hop Documentary Based Off Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" Oct 30, 2013 at 06:07pm
VH1 is working on what sounds like it'll be huge documentary about the culture of hip-hop, as told by Steve Stoute in his 2012 book "The Tanning of America:How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy." VH1 has teamed up with Billy C
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail1,677 Views12 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album3,226 Views14 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"6,518 Views79 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie1,510 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"6,717 Views18 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set6,133 Views14 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean9,484 Views96 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,504 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram17,704 Views61 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,578 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,249 Views47 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter33,834 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album32,150 Views60 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"36,309 Views122 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings12,926 Views20 Comments