The Game's reality dating show "She's Got Game" is fast approaching, with VH1 setting the premiere for Aug. 10 at 9 p.m. According to VH1, the show's premise is as follows:
We've already seen Joe Budden on Love & Hip-Hop, and while it's been a minute since the rapper has done a reality show, he'll be returning to the small screen on the next season of VH1's Couples Therapy.
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
Complex reports that The Roots drummer and hip-hop icon Questlove is all set to executive produce a new VH1 music-based series titled "Soundclash" for the network's Fall programming schedule.
Onto the final segment of our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about what we can expect with the reality program depicting the beloved Hot 97 morning show, with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha.
Continuing with with the third part in our four part interview series, Ashlee Ray talks about the game as it stands today with Peter Rosenberg, Ebro, and Cipha, as we await their upcoming "This Is Hot97" program.
VH1’s "The Fabolous Life" series has been brought back for an all new season recently. With Kanye West and Kim Kardashian already being highlighted, this week’s episode turns its focus onto The Carters.
As we initially reported back in October, Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" has been turned into a four-part documentary for VH1. The documentary is inspired and based off Stoute's book of the same name, which was released in 2012.
Ghostface is entering the reality TV game, albeit unconventionally. Rather than take the Love & Hip Hop route, Ghost will appear in VH1's couples therapy, opposite his girl, Kelsey Nykole.
Wu-Tang Clan rapper Ghostface Killah will be the next hip hop artist that we get to witness work through his tumultuous relationship on national television.
TLC's biopic "CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story" aired on VH1 last week, and now that TLC's former manager, Perri "Pebbles" Reid, has finally seen the movie and how she was depicted in it, she has a bone to pick with VH1.
VH1 Working On Four-Part Hip-Hop Documentary Based Off Steve Stoute's "Tanning Of America" Oct 30, 2013 at 06:07pm
VH1 is working on what sounds like it'll be huge documentary about the culture of hip-hop, as told by Steve Stoute in his 2012 book "The Tanning of America:How Hip-Hop Created a Culture That Rewrote the Rules of the New Economy." VH1 has teamed up with Billy C
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week839 Views9 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers6,475 Views27 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit9,221 Views25 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,000 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,001 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign10,007 Views37 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK6,241 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,648 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"9,575 Views44 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida7,916 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,125 Views18 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,995 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More8,881 Views53 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,045 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,957 Views32 Comments
You may also like...