By now you've probably all listened to the dope new leak from Big Sean, "Control (HOF)" which features Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica. While all three rappers are undoubtedly talented, K. Dot definitely took all the shine with this one and ran with it.
Around when 2 Chainz was blowing up last year, Kanye West took to his not often used Twitter and tweeted that Tity Boi would now be charging $100,000 for a verse because he's "G.O.O.D." That definitely got people talking, although there was never confirmation
Kanye West Claims His Second Verse In "New Slaves" Is "The Best Rap Verse Of All Time" Jul 20, 2013 at 01:03pm
Controversy often swirls around Kanye West. Just yesterday, he somewhat-attacked a paparazzi photographer, who is now looking to press charges. A day before that occured, audio surfaced of 'Ye ranting about Taylor Swift after the 2009 VMAs.
Chance The Rapper's social experiments continue with the offering of this scrapped verse from his first collab with UK musician James Blake, that being a remix of the latter's "Life Round Here".
Jay Electronica is usually reclusive from the hip-hop scene, especially the hip-hop blog scene. However, it seems Big Sean's "Control (HOF)" is the exception, as the media-shy rapper spoke to Revolt TV about his verse and the record in general.
TDE executives Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith and Terrence “Punch” Henderson took to their Twitter accounts earlier today and gave their thoughts on Drake’s new verse on Future’s "Shit" remix, which came out earlier today.
Jeezy recently spoke with MTV News about his new single "Seen It All" featuring Jay Z, as well as the album it's off of, also titled Seen It All.
Back in November, Flying Lotus treated fans at one of his shows to a previously unheard Kendrick Lamar verse, which at the time was rumored to be for his “Eyes Above” record off Lotus’ You’re Dead album.
A little known rapper from Delaware, who goes by the name Jim Cretes, made waves today when he released a brand new song with a verse on it by Schoolboy Q, called "Hustle 101." The only problem is Schoolboy Q doesn't think Cretes had the permission to use that
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
In a new interview with HHDX, Inspectah Deck of the Wu-Tang Clan revealed the existence of a lost "C.R.E.A.M." verse that he eventually plans to drop. "C.R.E.A.M." was a lead single from the the group's 1993 debut album Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers, which
Producer 9th Wonder and Young Guru get in on the Kendrick Lamar debate centered around his verse on "Control."How did Young Guru do on this video? How do you feel about the production here?
While talking to TMZ, Wale says he would have been offended if his name wasn't in the verse, before adding he still feels like the best rapper on the planet. Do you agree?Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Wale's Wale Feat.
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape1,036 Views11 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album13,232 Views97 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon7,849 Views43 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again4,712 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,176 Views13 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,219 Views18 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers7,644 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges10,298 Views28 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday3,708 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?20,647 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"36,862 Views177 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)2,862 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,865 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online35,527 Views63 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad6,647 Views31 Comments