By now you've probably all listened to the dope new leak from Big Sean, "Control (HOF)" which features Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica. While all three rappers are undoubtedly talented, K. Dot definitely took all the shine with this one and ran with it.
Around when 2 Chainz was blowing up last year, Kanye West took to his not often used Twitter and tweeted that Tity Boi would now be charging $100,000 for a verse because he's "G.O.O.D." That definitely got people talking, although there was never confirmation
Kanye West Claims His Second Verse In "New Slaves" Is "The Best Rap Verse Of All Time" Jul 20, 2013 at 01:03pm
Controversy often swirls around Kanye West. Just yesterday, he somewhat-attacked a paparazzi photographer, who is now looking to press charges. A day before that occured, audio surfaced of 'Ye ranting about Taylor Swift after the 2009 VMAs.
Chance The Rapper's social experiments continue with the offering of this scrapped verse from his first collab with UK musician James Blake, that being a remix of the latter's "Life Round Here".
Jay Electronica is usually reclusive from the hip-hop scene, especially the hip-hop blog scene. However, it seems Big Sean's "Control (HOF)" is the exception, as the media-shy rapper spoke to Revolt TV about his verse and the record in general.
A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's May 29, 2015 at 02:33pm
A$AP Rocky and his label took the reigns on an album leak when they decided to release A.L.L.A. a week before it's due date. The final tracklist showed off a few familiar names, like Kanye West and Lil Wayne, and a few that were unfamiliar, like Joe Fox.
TDE executives Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith and Terrence “Punch” Henderson took to their Twitter accounts earlier today and gave their thoughts on Drake’s new verse on Future’s "Shit" remix, which came out earlier today.
Jeezy recently spoke with MTV News about his new single "Seen It All" featuring Jay Z, as well as the album it's off of, also titled Seen It All.
Back in November, Flying Lotus treated fans at one of his shows to a previously unheard Kendrick Lamar verse, which at the time was rumored to be for his “Eyes Above” record off Lotus’ You’re Dead album.
A little known rapper from Delaware, who goes by the name Jim Cretes, made waves today when he released a brand new song with a verse on it by Schoolboy Q, called "Hustle 101." The only problem is Schoolboy Q doesn't think Cretes had the permission to use that
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
In a new interview with HHDX, Inspectah Deck of the Wu-Tang Clan revealed the existence of a lost "C.R.E.A.M." verse that he eventually plans to drop. "C.R.E.A.M." was a lead single from the the group's 1993 debut album Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers, which
Producer 9th Wonder and Young Guru get in on the Kendrick Lamar debate centered around his verse on "Control."How did Young Guru do on this video? How do you feel about the production here?
While talking to TMZ, Wale says he would have been offended if his name wasn't in the verse, before adding he still feels like the best rapper on the planet. Do you agree?Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Wale's Wale Feat.
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today1,580 Views7 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj30,055 Views146 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal93,074 Views555 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"64,565 Views139 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"52,577 Views74 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,815 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,566 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"38,730 Views155 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,973 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,547 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram29,796 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,147 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,641 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,499 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,991 Views30 Comments
You may also like...