Back in November, Flying Lotus treated fans at one of his shows to a previously unheard Kendrick Lamar verse, which at the time was rumored to be for his “Eyes Above” record off Lotus’ You’re Dead album.
Jeezy recently spoke with MTV News about his new single "Seen It All" featuring Jay Z, as well as the album it's off of, also titled Seen It All.
A little known rapper from Delaware, who goes by the name Jim Cretes, made waves today when he released a brand new song with a verse on it by Schoolboy Q, called "Hustle 101." The only problem is Schoolboy Q doesn't think Cretes had the permission to use that
TDE executives Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith and Terrence “Punch” Henderson took to their Twitter accounts earlier today and gave their thoughts on Drake’s new verse on Future’s "Shit" remix, which came out earlier today.
In a new interview with HHDX, Inspectah Deck of the Wu-Tang Clan revealed the existence of a lost "C.R.E.A.M." verse that he eventually plans to drop. "C.R.E.A.M." was a lead single from the the group's 1993 debut album Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers, which
Jay Electronica is usually reclusive from the hip-hop scene, especially the hip-hop blog scene. However, it seems Big Sean's "Control (HOF)" is the exception, as the media-shy rapper spoke to Revolt TV about his verse and the record in general.
By now you've probably all listened to the dope new leak from Big Sean, "Control (HOF)" which features Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica. While all three rappers are undoubtedly talented, K. Dot definitely took all the shine with this one and ran with it.
Kanye West Claims His Second Verse In "New Slaves" Is "The Best Rap Verse Of All Time" Jul 20, 2013 at 01:03pm
Controversy often swirls around Kanye West. Just yesterday, he somewhat-attacked a paparazzi photographer, who is now looking to press charges. A day before that occured, audio surfaced of 'Ye ranting about Taylor Swift after the 2009 VMAs.
Around when 2 Chainz was blowing up last year, Kanye West took to his not often used Twitter and tweeted that Tity Boi would now be charging $100,000 for a verse because he's "G.O.O.D." That definitely got people talking, although there was never confirmation
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,242 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment23,111 Views77 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician9,824 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,854 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,744 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,131 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,725 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University15,977 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,372 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up48,765 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,031 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,220 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,380 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers638 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,575 Views42 Comments