Bump U Mean 2 Tell Me (Prod. By Zaytoven), the latest cut from Plies featuring Young Scooter on the assist. It was released on Wednesday, December 11th, 2013. Things are improving for Plies with each new offering, and U Mean 2 Tell Me (Prod.
After an album-signing at Best Buy in NYC, Drake ducked to the ALife store’s backyard and performed “All Me”, “Versace” and “Wu-Tang Forever” alongside Raekwon.Watch Drake Performs "All Me" & "Versace" w/ Raekwon @ ALife - it's the latest video f
The "Versace" Producer recalls getting his start in 1998 - and how he was literally a one man band in high school - he goes on to address his move to Atlanta and his introduction to Gucci Mane.
Drake Calls Rich Homie Quan's "Type Of Way" The "Song Of The Summer" [Update: Quan Invites Drake To Get On Remix] Aug 16, 2013 at 03:47pm
Drake has more than a couple of tracks that will define many people's summers this year, but according to him, he's not responsible for the best one.
Listen to Versace (Freestyle), the latest track from Iman Shumpert. The cut dropped on Tuesday, August 13th, 2013. Iman Shumpert's future brightens with every new release, and Versace (Freestyle) certainly isn't an exception.
Listen to Versachi (Remixed By Riley Lake) , the latest track from Busdriver. The cut dropped on Sunday, August 4th, 2013. Busdriver's future brightens with every new release, and Versachi (Remixed By Riley Lake) certainly isn't an exception.
ATL trio, Migos, have set the summer on fire with their hit record "Versace". And when Drake decided to jump on it, well, the rest was history.
It's almost safe to say that Migos' "Versace" track is up for song of the summer. The infectious hit has already been remixed by Drake, Meek Mill, Tyga, and many more. The latest to add to that list? How 'bout Frank Ocean, well sort of.
Migos Talk About Connecting With Drake & "Versace" Remix On The Breakfast Club Jul 20, 2013 at 11:23am
Three ATLiens known as Migos are on their way to blow up, in part due to Drake hopping on "Versace," thus starting a snowball effect of "Versace" remixes.
HHS1987 recently caught up with Atlanta's Migos to discuss family, third member Offset, their buzz in Atlanta, competition with Rich Homie Quan & Trinidad James, their "Bando" and "Versace" records, Drake, freestyling, their upcoming mixtape with Soulja Boy, t
Check out Versace (Remix), the latest from Ben J (New Boyz). The track was released on Sunday, July 7th, 2013. Ben J (New Boyz)'s chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Versace (Remix) is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact.
Take note, aspiring rappers - if you create a single that's both catchy and infectious enough to catch the ear of the mainstream, you could be thrust into the limelight sooner than you think (establishing connections doesn't hurt, either).
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption5,737 Views34 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together4,641 Views44 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist2,697 Views13 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino2,340 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label3,132 Views23 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,429 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans3,180 Views21 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,669 Views44 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"18,772 Views75 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4016,850 Views71 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot9,450 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,894 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection4,146 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"10,238 Views40 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,189 Views28 Comments