It's been close to two years since we got a new project from Ab-Soul, but the TDE rapper told us in January that his official follow-up to Control System was "turned in," and now he's revealed that a new mixtape is also coming soon.
If you caught Mike WiLL's instagram, you might have noticed a photo with him, Chance, and Skrillex, opening a flurry of speculation and rumors.
Aftermath Entertainment posted this picture today of "Something Big Is Coming" with Eminem's name in the middle of it. A picture speaks a thousand words right? A few weeks back we heard that Eminem will be releasing a new album this year in 2013, but now
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release244 Views3 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 845 Views10 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students290 Views9 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20152,892 Views14 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter2,800 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike1,909 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"3,965 Views14 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets8,091 Views42 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight8,259 Views33 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release7,552 Views20 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q10,202 Views30 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter6,810 Views65 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,218 Views18 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,568 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake34,270 Views140 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary399 Views