Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
Kanye West decided not to release his official visuals for "Robocop" off the acclaimed 808s & Heartbreak album, following his break-up with then-girlfriend Amber Rose, who starred in the video.
"Boyfriend Material" is a previously unreleased track from Ariana Grande, recorded during the sessions for her debut album Yours Truly, which dropped around this time last last year. Here's a word on the song from Grande herself:
Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
Ariana Grande's Yours Truly gave us a nostalgia trip through 90s bubblegum R&B, and boasted a couple of big rap features as well. Mac Miller showed up on the poppy lead single, "The Way", while Big Sean showed up on the equally catchy "Right There".
Last night Erick Ark Elliott, 1/3 of the Flatbush Zombies, decided to unleash some old material on the net, as he stated on Twitter, out of boredom. The rapper tweeted, "bored. bout to upload some unreleased stuff from like... 2012.
We're still waiting on the full track of that Hit-Boy-produced "Trophies" which sounds like a huge banger, not to mention the "Wu-Tang Forever" remix, and that's not all Drake has in store for us this winter.
Give Sweeney Song a spin - it's a new offering from Danny Brown. It was dropped on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013. Danny Brown's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Sweeney Song.
Drake Explains Why "Trophies" Didn't Make "NWTS," Says He'll Be Releasing It In Full Oct 30, 2013 at 10:17 AM
This past week Drake debuted the Hit-Boy produced record "Trophies" which didn't make his album Nothing Was The Same while he was at the Barclays Center in New York.
Stream Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage), the newest drop from Kembe X. The cut was released on Monday, July 22nd, 2013. Kembe X continues to impress with each new leak, and Ugly Fuckling (Prod. By Hippie Sabotage) is no exception.
Things are improving for Kanye West with each new offering, and Know The Game (Unreleased) is certainly no exception. It's a worthy addition to the Kanye West's catalogue, which has seen much evolution as of late. We're definitely anticipating the next step.
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments