Snoop Dogg's definitely achieved the funky sound he was going for on his Pharrell-produced album BUSH. Although labeled as a Snoop Dogg album, it definitely feels like an entire collaborative effort.
Jay 305's buzz is beginning to transcend the internet and his native West Coast, with the release of his lead single "Thuggin," produced by DJ Mustard.
We recently found out that the song Kendrick Lamar performed on The Colbert Report was written specifically for the show, and a recorded version will never see the light of day.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
Kanye West decided not to release his official visuals for "Robocop" off the acclaimed 808s & Heartbreak album, following his break-up with then-girlfriend Amber Rose, who starred in the video.
"Boyfriend Material" is a previously unreleased track from Ariana Grande, recorded during the sessions for her debut album Yours Truly, which dropped around this time last last year. Here's a word on the song from Grande herself:
Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
Ariana Grande's Yours Truly gave us a nostalgia trip through 90s bubblegum R&B, and boasted a couple of big rap features as well. Mac Miller showed up on the poppy lead single, "The Way", while Big Sean showed up on the equally catchy "Right There".
Last night Erick Ark Elliott, 1/3 of the Flatbush Zombies, decided to unleash some old material on the net, as he stated on Twitter, out of boredom. The rapper tweeted, "bored. bout to upload some unreleased stuff from like... 2012.
We're still waiting on the full track of that Hit-Boy-produced "Trophies" which sounds like a huge banger, not to mention the "Wu-Tang Forever" remix, and that's not all Drake has in store for us this winter.
Give Sweeney Song a spin - it's a new offering from Danny Brown. It was dropped on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013. Danny Brown's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Sweeney Song.
Drake Explains Why "Trophies" Didn't Make "NWTS," Says He'll Be Releasing It In Full Oct 30, 2013 at 10:17am
This past week Drake debuted the Hit-Boy produced record "Trophies" which didn't make his album Nothing Was The Same while he was at the Barclays Center in New York.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal6,879 Views42 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"3,729 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"14,359 Views69 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,264 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date34,476 Views181 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,287 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,551 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"3,946 Views16 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness8,669 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,356 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party8,608 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,542 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,148 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,224 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,240 Views14 Comments