Snoop Dogg's definitely achieved the funky sound he was going for on his Pharrell-produced album BUSH. Although labeled as a Snoop Dogg album, it definitely feels like an entire collaborative effort.
Jay 305's buzz is beginning to transcend the internet and his native West Coast, with the release of his lead single "Thuggin," produced by DJ Mustard.
We recently found out that the song Kendrick Lamar performed on The Colbert Report was written specifically for the show, and a recorded version will never see the light of day.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
Kanye West decided not to release his official visuals for "Robocop" off the acclaimed 808s & Heartbreak album, following his break-up with then-girlfriend Amber Rose, who starred in the video.
"Boyfriend Material" is a previously unreleased track from Ariana Grande, recorded during the sessions for her debut album Yours Truly, which dropped around this time last last year. Here's a word on the song from Grande herself:
Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
Ariana Grande's Yours Truly gave us a nostalgia trip through 90s bubblegum R&B, and boasted a couple of big rap features as well. Mac Miller showed up on the poppy lead single, "The Way", while Big Sean showed up on the equally catchy "Right There".
Last night Erick Ark Elliott, 1/3 of the Flatbush Zombies, decided to unleash some old material on the net, as he stated on Twitter, out of boredom. The rapper tweeted, "bored. bout to upload some unreleased stuff from like... 2012.
We're still waiting on the full track of that Hit-Boy-produced "Trophies" which sounds like a huge banger, not to mention the "Wu-Tang Forever" remix, and that's not all Drake has in store for us this winter.
Give Sweeney Song a spin - it's a new offering from Danny Brown. It was dropped on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013. Danny Brown's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Sweeney Song.
Drake Explains Why "Trophies" Didn't Make "NWTS," Says He'll Be Releasing It In Full Oct 30, 2013 at 10:17am
This past week Drake debuted the Hit-Boy produced record "Trophies" which didn't make his album Nothing Was The Same while he was at the Barclays Center in New York.
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks29,787 Views80 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour11,724 Views21 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,014 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 1,880 Views21 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery12,789 Views55 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest10,542 Views54 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked15,971 Views28 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music5,228 Views36 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram36,978 Views110 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album10,848 Views41 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados8,784 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West9,760 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist19,183 Views105 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,494 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty20,070 Views78 Comments