Jay 305's buzz is beginning to transcend the internet and his native West Coast, with the release of his lead single "Thuggin," produced by DJ Mustard.
We recently found out that the song Kendrick Lamar performed on The Colbert Report was written specifically for the show, and a recorded version will never see the light of day.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
Kanye West decided not to release his official visuals for "Robocop" off the acclaimed 808s & Heartbreak album, following his break-up with then-girlfriend Amber Rose, who starred in the video.
"Boyfriend Material" is a previously unreleased track from Ariana Grande, recorded during the sessions for her debut album Yours Truly, which dropped around this time last last year. Here's a word on the song from Grande herself:
Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
Ariana Grande's Yours Truly gave us a nostalgia trip through 90s bubblegum R&B, and boasted a couple of big rap features as well. Mac Miller showed up on the poppy lead single, "The Way", while Big Sean showed up on the equally catchy "Right There".
Last night Erick Ark Elliott, 1/3 of the Flatbush Zombies, decided to unleash some old material on the net, as he stated on Twitter, out of boredom. The rapper tweeted, "bored. bout to upload some unreleased stuff from like... 2012.
We're still waiting on the full track of that Hit-Boy-produced "Trophies" which sounds like a huge banger, not to mention the "Wu-Tang Forever" remix, and that's not all Drake has in store for us this winter.
Give Sweeney Song a spin - it's a new offering from Danny Brown. It was dropped on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013. Danny Brown's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Sweeney Song.
Drake Explains Why "Trophies" Didn't Make "NWTS," Says He'll Be Releasing It In Full Oct 30, 2013 at 10:17am
This past week Drake debuted the Hit-Boy produced record "Trophies" which didn't make his album Nothing Was The Same while he was at the Barclays Center in New York.
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug445 Views2 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)463 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff6,251 Views69 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 2,313 Views6 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats331 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"3,423 Views16 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream47,113 Views214 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles12,906 Views51 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest4,041 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,521 Views13 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger5,285 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"20,759 Views76 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP2,082 Views8 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App9,842 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,710 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Mama "Sausage" Video4,533 Views