Jay 305's buzz is beginning to transcend the internet and his native West Coast, with the release of his lead single "Thuggin," produced by DJ Mustard.
We recently found out that the song Kendrick Lamar performed on The Colbert Report was written specifically for the show, and a recorded version will never see the light of day.
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
A$AP Rocky got us all excited when he returned to the music and delivered his new record "Multiply." In the "Multiply" music video, we got a small preview of "Pretty Flacko 2," but an audience in London at the 2014 Red Bull Culture Clash got much more than tha
Kanye West decided not to release his official visuals for "Robocop" off the acclaimed 808s & Heartbreak album, following his break-up with then-girlfriend Amber Rose, who starred in the video.
"Boyfriend Material" is a previously unreleased track from Ariana Grande, recorded during the sessions for her debut album Yours Truly, which dropped around this time last last year. Here's a word on the song from Grande herself:
Future released his own version of "Drunk In Love" a month or so back, and while it seemed like the auto-tuned crooner was just hopping on the bandwagon of remixes, it seems that he may have had something to do with the writing of the track itself.
Ariana Grande's Yours Truly gave us a nostalgia trip through 90s bubblegum R&B, and boasted a couple of big rap features as well. Mac Miller showed up on the poppy lead single, "The Way", while Big Sean showed up on the equally catchy "Right There".
Last night Erick Ark Elliott, 1/3 of the Flatbush Zombies, decided to unleash some old material on the net, as he stated on Twitter, out of boredom. The rapper tweeted, "bored. bout to upload some unreleased stuff from like... 2012.
We're still waiting on the full track of that Hit-Boy-produced "Trophies" which sounds like a huge banger, not to mention the "Wu-Tang Forever" remix, and that's not all Drake has in store for us this winter.
Give Sweeney Song a spin - it's a new offering from Danny Brown. It was dropped on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013. Danny Brown's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Sweeney Song.
Drake Explains Why "Trophies" Didn't Make "NWTS," Says He'll Be Releasing It In Full Oct 30, 2013 at 10:17am
This past week Drake debuted the Hit-Boy produced record "Trophies" which didn't make his album Nothing Was The Same while he was at the Barclays Center in New York.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]539 Views1 Comment
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account12,429 Views35 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,654 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,232 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,075 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah13,410 Views48 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address29,237 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana42,419 Views140 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,054 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo56,806 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta41,944 Views107 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,697 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,029 Views24 Comments
You may also like...