If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
50 Cent Leaves Interscope, Signs With Caroline/Capitol/UMG & Announces "Animal Ambition" Release Date Feb 20, 2014 at 10:12am
50 Cent has struggled in recent years to release new music and to stick to release dates for his oft-delayed Street King Immortal as well as the more recently-announced album Animal Ambition.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Nicki Minaj Calls Universal Out For Removing "Boss Ass Bitch" From Soundcloud Jan 10, 2014 at 05:06pm
Nicki Minaj is not happy with Universal. The Roman Reloaded rapper called her label out by name in a tweet today, after realizing that her recent "Boss Ass Bitch" freestyle had been taken down.
GZA of the Wu-Tang Clan delivered a vocal preview of his new album "Dark Matter" during a recent lecture at the University of Toronto. Peep GZA Raps About The Origins Of The Universe, the latest visual from GZA. It dropped on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013.
Universal To Reissue Classic Albums From Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne & More On Vinyl Sep 18, 2013 at 12:38pm
Vinyl was once an inseparable part of hip hop culture, but as technology has advanced, the format has naturally fallen out of favor (even in the DJ world).
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather1,410 Views2 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date8,852 Views71 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now5,025 Views20 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"1,450 Views16 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"2,324 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party1,699 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)771 Views4 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness4,093 Views40 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best4,296 Views28 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million4,150 Views27 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande23,379 Views110 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray4,428 Views19 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast36,687 Views118 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,080 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Over Basketball Fight8,913 Views20 Comments