Prodigy has managed to have a successful career as a solo artist outside of his work with Mobb Deep, but according to a new lawsuit, he hasn't been seeing the money he was promised.
If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
50 Cent Leaves Interscope, Signs With Caroline/Capitol/UMG & Announces "Animal Ambition" Release Date Feb 20, 2014 at 10:12am
50 Cent has struggled in recent years to release new music and to stick to release dates for his oft-delayed Street King Immortal as well as the more recently-announced album Animal Ambition.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Nicki Minaj Calls Universal Out For Removing "Boss Ass Bitch" From Soundcloud Jan 10, 2014 at 05:06pm
Nicki Minaj is not happy with Universal. The Roman Reloaded rapper called her label out by name in a tweet today, after realizing that her recent "Boss Ass Bitch" freestyle had been taken down.
GZA of the Wu-Tang Clan delivered a vocal preview of his new album "Dark Matter" during a recent lecture at the University of Toronto. Peep GZA Raps About The Origins Of The Universe, the latest visual from GZA. It dropped on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013.
Universal To Reissue Classic Albums From Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne & More On Vinyl Sep 18, 2013 at 12:38pm
Vinyl was once an inseparable part of hip hop culture, but as technology has advanced, the format has naturally fallen out of favor (even in the DJ world).
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"5,712 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”18,805 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"11,177 Views27 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For1,004 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,268 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles14,949 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed212,029 Views350 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear9,018 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,989 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night19,361 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt27,862 Views80 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,455 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,132 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th15,261 Views36 Comments