If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
50 Cent Leaves Interscope, Signs With Caroline/Capitol/UMG & Announces "Animal Ambition" Release Date Feb 20, 2014 at 10:12am
50 Cent has struggled in recent years to release new music and to stick to release dates for his oft-delayed Street King Immortal as well as the more recently-announced album Animal Ambition.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Nicki Minaj Calls Universal Out For Removing "Boss Ass Bitch" From Soundcloud Jan 10, 2014 at 05:06pm
Nicki Minaj is not happy with Universal. The Roman Reloaded rapper called her label out by name in a tweet today, after realizing that her recent "Boss Ass Bitch" freestyle had been taken down.
GZA of the Wu-Tang Clan delivered a vocal preview of his new album "Dark Matter" during a recent lecture at the University of Toronto. Peep GZA Raps About The Origins Of The Universe, the latest visual from GZA. It dropped on Wednesday, November 27th, 2013.
Universal To Reissue Classic Albums From Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne & More On Vinyl Sep 18, 2013 at 12:38pm
Vinyl was once an inseparable part of hip hop culture, but as technology has advanced, the format has naturally fallen out of favor (even in the DJ world).
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up736 Views1 Comment
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted1,760 Views10 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A613 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction4,674 Views31 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week2,936 Views6 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 29,196 Views81 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night26,385 Views60 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"33,373 Views89 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix2,305 Views1 Comment
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,033 Views15 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year3,517 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,445 Views26 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP4,165 Views10 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"11,458 Views46 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel Feat. Kurupt "NWA" Video980 Views