Azealia Banks' career has been stagnating lately, as she hasn't released any new music since last October and often seems more focused on starting Twitter beef than working on albums.
Russell Simmons, the co-founder of Def Jam and a music mogul, has announced the launch of a new musical endeavor, alongside film director/producer Brian Robbins and music executive Steve Rifkind.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,186 Views13 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity5,374 Views41 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,032 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,335 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2312,549 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,085 Views13 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,057 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs119,957 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,487 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,591 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,052 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,545 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,498 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,596 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,313 Views1 Comment
You may also like...