Azealia Banks' career has been stagnating lately, as she hasn't released any new music since last October and often seems more focused on starting Twitter beef than working on albums.
Russell Simmons, the co-founder of Def Jam and a music mogul, has announced the launch of a new musical endeavor, alongside film director/producer Brian Robbins and music executive Steve Rifkind.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,373 Views22 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,412 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,789 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,155 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,892 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,770 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,098 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,862 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,106 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,042 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,598 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,544 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,445 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,399 Views40 Comments