This week we bring to you only four cuts that fit the title. Although it seems like more and more music is dropping as we enter the summer months, not every thing is a stand out.
This week continues to be a good one on the hip-hop front. Today alone saw new projects from Logic and Harry Fraud, yesterday we got August Alsina's mixtape, while last week we got projects from J. Cole, Chance The Rapper, and the list goes on.
The month of April is already wrapping up, even though it seems like it just arrived. We celebrated 4/20 over the weekend, which saw an influx of weed-smoking songs on the site, as expected.
This week's unintentional theme for Underrated Audio seems to be dark and trippy tracks-- from Jarren Benton spitting craziness, Don Trip giving us mellowed out and dark bars, and the Flatbush Zombies delivering drug-addled rhymes, all bases were covere
Well, today is the day that Lil Wayne's album I Am Not A Human Being II officially dropped. Although we're positive it will sell given Weezy's huge fanbase, we're not so sure about the content there within.
It seems like the lack-of-music we we're talking about on last week's Underrated Audio has finally come to an end. This past week we've seen huge songs drop from Drake, Fabolous, A$AP Rocky, Lupe Fiasco and Ace Hood, just to name a few.
As we continue to suffer through the #MusicDrought (as one HNHH commenter put it), we once again bring you weekly jams that stood out from the mainstream ish we hear all the time.
There was not too much I was really fucking with last week that hasn't already received enough attention, so I just found three cuts for this week. I don't really have much to say either.
The past week has brought a bunch of new mixtapes, including personal favorites from Curren$y and CyHi. I'm glad to see Spitta back on his rapping shit and choosing quality beats once again.
We're getting quite a bit of G.O.O.D. music this week, with Pusha T and CyHi keeping content coming, and by Sunday we'll have new Curren$y-- so that sounds like a pretty nice week as far as mixtapes goes.
This week we got some new Ab-Soul and JMSN, actually our first real taste of the duo working together, and it was quite well-received.
This week we saw a comeback from Juelz Santana, which seems to be going over pretty well, my personal favorite is definitely the Banks feature (so far). Future also dropped his F.B.G. crew tape today, which as per usual, has people divided with
Whatup homeboys and homegirls, Underrated Audio has been on a bit of a hiatus, although you probably didn't notice. Mainly it was because it was the holidays and I was chilling in the Holy Land (Israel).
Well guys, I’ve been pretty sick recently, but I guess it’s that time of year where colds are going around. So I definitely had the Monday blues yesterday, but then Tuesday rolled around, and Tuesday means it’s practically Wednesday which is
This week is pretty big on the music-front, we got Big Boi and Game’s album both out today, and both are equally dope and deserve multiple listens. With those LPs taking up much of my spare listening time, the rest is relegated to Sir Michael
I don't got much to say, but since this is underrated type ish, you guys should all peep DJ Dahi's new instrumental mixtape, Toys 2.0. Dope for rappers, and the average listener alike, cop it here.
It's almost December and that's some crazy shit. I've kind of been in a music slum lately, nothing that has dropped recently has realllllyy grabbed me (I'm talking mixtape-wise, Joe Budden definitely got a few listens but it's not on repeat).
We're in mid-November now and it's almost Thanksgiving for all our U.S. residents, so we know everyone's gunna be eating some good and get pretty lazy (aka full) afterwards. Here's some tracks to pass the time during your Thanksgiving dinner.
What's up? This Tuesday afternoon is pretty slow on the news-front, but at least we've got some UA for your reading, and better yet, listening pleasure.
With everyone going into election-look-at-me-vote mode today, here are some songs to just vibe out too once you've had enough Obama or Romney talk for the day. I know my quota is almost full.Sir Michael Rocks- LVL 1 Feat. Shorty K & Tris J
In the wake of that crazy bitch Hurricane Sandy chances are people might go a little crazy themselves. So if you have to evacuate or you have to do just the opposite, and stay inside all day, the only thing that will make the
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston989 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles5,279 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed81,050 Views313 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear3,788 Views9 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For4,703 Views38 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night11,632 Views52 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt21,713 Views76 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"11,659 Views147 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,216 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th13,519 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,140 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"15,329 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption21,895 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together19,299 Views84 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon8,741 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,884 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer42,836 Views